Gurugram is situated in the south of delhi and haryana state in addition to this the slope of delhi especially in the direction of delhi is from south to north . The development of a city starts from one point and continues in all directions . In this course the southern part always develops more and centre of the north east zone gradually loses its glamour . On the other hand the region of the city from the centre of the south to south west zone gains more grandeur . All the other directions develop with modern pace . Gurugram has been developed on the basis of sectors . Sector nos 24 , 25 , 25 A , and 26 fall in the north east zone . The part of the city will lag behind in development and will become a place of the poorest in future . The development of the sector nos 16 , 11, 11A , 15 , 30 , 31 , and 32 will be fast because they are in the south west zone . There will be sky scrapers , shopping malls , multiplexes , amusement parks , and townships with best amenities in this part . These sectors will have glamor and their fame and prosperity will keep on increasing. These sectors will have glamour and their fame and prosperity will keep on increasing. These sectors will possess more grandeur than other sectors. Sector nos 44 , 45 , 46 , 47 , 50 , 51 , 52 , and 57 which are in the south will also develop fast . All other sectors in the south west zone will develop at a normal pace. On the other hand sector nos 26A , 28 , 27 and 42 situated in the east and 18 , 19 , 20 , 21 and 22 situated in the north will develop extremely slowly . Prices of the property in the south and south west zone of gurugram will shoot up due to fast development.
1. Aries – Jaggery , parikrama 9 times .
2. Taurus – Misri ( rock sugar ) , parikrama 11 times .
3. Gemini – Raw wheat ear ( hari gehoon kee baalee) , parikrama 7 times .
4. Cancer – Rice or white till , parikrama 28 times
5. Leo – Dhoop , parikrama 29 times .
6. Virgo – Paan and hari elaichi , parikrama 7 times .
7. Libra – Camphor , parikrama 21 times .
8. Scorpio – Jaggery , parikrama 28 times .
9.Sagittarius – Chana dal , parikrama 23 times
10. Capricorn – black till( sesame seeds ) , parikrama 15 times .
11. Aquarius – Black mustard seeds , parikrama 25 times .
12. Pisces – Yellow mustard seeds , parikrama 9 times .
Individuals born under the following five nakshatras are blessed with astrological powers for success in journalism .
1. Mrigashira Nakshatra ( Last Two Quarters ) location 0 to 6 :40 degrees sign lord mercury constellation lord mars .
2. Punarvasu Nakshatra ( First Three Quarters ) location 20 to 30 degrees gemini sign lord mercury constellation lord jupiter.
3. Magha Nakshatra location 0 to 13: 20 degree leo sign lord sun constellation lord the south node ( ketu ) .
4.Uttara Phalguni ( Last Three Quarters ) location 0 to 10 degree virgo sign lord mercury constellation lord sun .
5. Moola Nakshatra location 0 to 13: 20 sagittarius sign lord jupiter constellation lord venus .
For success in the profession of writing editing and journalism the planets mercury and jupiter should be related in some way with the profession indicating houses and signficators and the houses 3rd and 9th . The 3rd house indicates writing in newspapers whereas the 9th house is for a more detailed and lasting nature .
Individuals born in the following eight nakshatras are blessed with astrological powers for success in elections / politics.
1.Rohini Nakshatra degree location 10 to 23 : 20 taurus . sign lord venus , constellation lord moon
2. Punarvasu Nakshatra ( First Three Quarters ) degree location 20 to 30 gemini , sign lord mercury , constellation lord jupiter .
3. Chitra Nakshatra ( Last Two Quarters ) degree location 0 to 6:40 libra , sign lord venus , constellation lord mars .
4. Vishakha Nakshatra ( First Three Quarters ) degree location 20 to 30 libra , sign lord venus , constellation lord jupiter ,
5. Uttara Ashadha Nakshatra ( First Quarter ) degree location 26 : 40 to 30 sagittarius , sign lord jupiter , constellation lord sun .
6. Shravana Nakshatra degree location 10 to 23 : 20 capricorn , sign lord saturn , constellation lord sun .
7. Purva Bhadrapad ( The Last Quarter ) degree location 0 to 3:20 pisces , sign lord jupiter , constellation lord jupiter.
8. Revati Nakshatra degree location 16 : 40 to 30 pisces , sign lord jupiter , constellation lord mercury .
1. Tirthankar – Risabha Deva , Parshwa Nath .
2. Three Samyak – Samyagdarshana , Samyaggyana , Samyag Charitra.
3. Twenty Four Tirthankar – Rishabha Deva , Ajita Nath , Shambhava Nath , Padmaprabhavii , Parshwa Nath , Chandraprabha, Suvidhi Nath , Shreyans , Vasupujya, Vimalnath , Ananant Nath , Dharma Nath , Shanti Nath , Kundhu Nath , Ara Nath , Malli Nath , Surbrata Muni , Nemi Nath , Arishta Nemi , Suparshwa Nath , Shri Mahavir Swami .
4. Twenty Four Yakshas & 24 Yakshinis
5. Traditions ( Cult ) – Sthanakvasi , Shwetambar , Terapantha , Digambar .
6. Puja ( Worship ) – Jin Puja , Gyana Puja , Jin Chaitya Puja .
7. Vrata – Dash Lakshana Vrata
8. Chief Descriptive Subject ( Spirituallism )
The karaka for journey by air are saturn ( vata ) and jupiter ( akash tatwa ) . The journey to foreign country by air is indicated by saturn and jupiter. The houses are 10 th, 9th , and 12th and airy signs in this houses . According to others the venus is the karka being lord of 7th sign libra and 7 th house of natural zodiac and being airy sign .
What brings you luck
1.Touching wood ensures against misfortune in air providing you touch a living tree and not something made from dead wood such as table .
2. Avoid carrying real flowers .
3. Neatly crossing the seatbelts of vacant seats prevents malevolent spirits .
4. Emptying your pockets on the ground after landing acts as a sacrificial offering and preserves goodluck .
As per the narration of sant tulsidas in vinay patrika lord ganesha is very fond of modak or ladoos ( sweetmeats ) .Without ladoos any offering to lord ganesha is incomplete. The word modak is derived from two words mode meaning pleasure even when it is in a small quantity or when one sees it . When tasty sweets are offered to lord ganesha his pleasure in them is reciprocated to the devotee by way of great pleasure and happiness .
Narration in ganpati atharvashirsh whoever offers durva grass to god becomes like kuber , the God of wealth. Whoever offers rice and paddy achieves success and fame . Whoever offers a thousand ladoos to sri ganesh find fulfillment of personal desires .
Lord ganesha is known to be very fond of jaggery .In padampuran there is a story that narrates his love for ladoos .
Lord ganesha is also fond of kapittha jamun fruit on receiving the offerings of these fruits the son of uma , lord ganesha becomes happy and eliminates all kinds of sorrows , shortcomings and hindrances . I pay my respects to the feet of vighneshwar .
According to aachar bhushan lord ganesha likes all flowers except for tulsi the holy basil plant ( ocimum sanctum ) .But on ganesh chaturthi day the white tulsi flowers can be offered .
A shivling is the representation of the divine union of the male and the female energy that leads to the creation of the world. The unique iconography of shivalinga fuses these two principles.
Classification of shivlinga
The lingas are classified into six varieties depending on how they came into existence
1. Daiva lingas are those installed and worshipped by the gods and other celestial beings and thus named after them they continue to exist in the preent day and on earth but their origin is traditionally ascribed to the gods.
2. Asura lingas are those installed by the class of the titans known as asuras and daityas but were pious and jealous devotees of shiva like ravana .
3. Arsha lingas were installed and worshipped by sages of yore like agastya .
4. Purana lingas are those which have been celebrated as installed at the very distinct past by mythical personages .
5. Manusha lingas are those that have been caused to be made by human patrons ( rulers , pious, saints etc ) in hiostorical times .
6. Svayambhu lingas are the forms which shiva assumed to manifest himself . The jyotirlingas and bana lingas belong to this variety .
There is also reckoning oftheir relative merits . The lingas of the divya , purana and svayambhu varities are considered best ( uttama ) , the lingas of the asura and arsha varities are of middling quality ( madhyama ) and the lingas of the manusha variety inferior ( adhama ) .
Another classification is based on how it is made
1. Krutima ( artificial , made by hands ) .
2. Akrutima ( natural bought about bu a natural course of events ) The banalingas belong to the latter group .
3. A further classification has the structural status in focus chala ( mobile ) or jangama and 2 achala ( stationery ) or sthavara .
In the ancient scripture shiv purana the shivalingam is said to be an extension of lord shiva . Shiva is another form of mahesh the third god of hindu triad All people aspire to have a married life like that of shiva and parvati therefore the great emphasis on making offerings to them. The shivalingams are carved in stone’s, precious stones , precious metals etc .
Mercury is known as parad or para in hindi .It is also known as shivdhatu literally shiva’s metal . Religious writers have equated a shivaling made of mercury with shiva .It is said to possess divine qualities. Whenever a deity is made ceremoniously with a combination of mercury it is said to be very effective. It is believed that whoever offers prayers to the mercury shivling will be blessed and considered as having offered prayers to the mercury shivling will be blessed and considered as having offered prayers to all shivlings in the universe.
These blessings are equivalent to those from hundreds of ashwamedh yagyas . Giving gold in charity also does not qualify one for as many blessings. In homes where prayers are offered regularly to mercury shivling all kinds of comforts are available. Success reigns there as shiva resides in these homes . In such places vaastu shortcomings will be overlooked. Offering prayers every monday to shivaling can also ward off tantrik spells . In shiv mahapuran shiv has said whatever blessings are showered upon you on making offerings to million of different shilings these can be multiplied manifold when you personally offer prayers to the mercury shivling . By a mere touch of the mercury shivling one can achieve salvation.
Shiv purana on keeping mercury/ parad shivling at home and worshipping it
1. Saturn’s I’ll effects are reduced .
2. Rahu the cruel planet gets pacified .
3. Kalsarp yog in horoscope gets eradicated .
4. Physical & mental problems are removed by worshipping .
5. Financial prosperity follows wherever the shivalingam is established.
6. Chant om namaha shivaye for overall prosperity.
7. Chant the maha mritunjaya mantra for removing all health problems this is a very powerful mantra for good health .
Is mango your favourite fruit go ahead find out more about yourself !
1. A mango lover is a personality to be reckoned with .
2. Quite often you are a person who has quite ides and influencing you is no easy task .
3.You tend to be an extremist with strong likes and dislikes and at times even like to control a situation .
4.You enjoy getting involved in something that represent s a mental challenge .
5.Strong as you may be you are like a kitten when you are with your partner .
6. You accommodate the love of your life and make up for all the strong will elsewhere .