In hindy mythology there are three kinds of gems they are gems from swargloka , gems from patalaloka , gems from marthyaloka .
1. These gems are available out of some ascetic’s austere penance acquired from the divine power .
2 . We hear about many divine gems in mahabharat and mythological books such as swamnatak , kousthubh mani etc ( cf matsya puranata chapter 45 page 159 ) .
3. It is believed tht during the influence of the constellation called swati governed by the rahu if the rain drops fall upon the oyster shells they turn into pearls after sometime . The showering rain drops get dry often in air and become another kind of pearl called chintamani pearl ( cf ratnaparikshadi sapta grantha sangraha page number 20 )
4. Varahmihira believed that there are some divine gems or pearls which drop from sky like the hails but dames in the heaven take all of them away before they actually land on earth ( cf vrihatsamhita chapter 81 / sloka 24 page 493 .
5 . Swargloka gems are called mani they are chintamani white in color worn by lord brahma , koustuba mani like lotus red in color , worn by lord krishna & lord vishnu , rudramani yellow golden in colour worn by lord shiva , shymanthakmani blue in color worn by lord indra .
Swargaloka gems are called mani , rudra mani is one of the four swargloka gems .
1. Rudra mani is yellow / golden in color .
2. It is worn by lord mahadeva .
3. It sanskrit it is known as muktha , mothika , somya , tarta , taraka , swapnasara , neeraja , indurathna , bindhuphala , shukthinmani , rasodhbhava , sindhujatham .
4. Identification of superior rudra mani felt heavy when placed on palm , no layers , have the hue of kandeer flower , smooth when touched .
5. Identification of inferior rudra mani looks dull , looks dried up , appearance like joints , one with mud inside it , wood like material in its middle .
Swargaloka gems are called mani , syamantaka mani is one of the four swargloka gems . It is known by various names in following in sanskrit neela showrirathna , indraneela , trunagrahi , neelamani , makooth , kabooth , saifar .
1. Syamantaka mani stone is blue in color .
2. It is worn by lord indra .
3. The story of syamantaka appears in the vishnu purana and the bhagavata.
4. The jewel originally belonged to the sun god, who wore it around his neck .
5. It was said that whichever land possessed this jewel would never encounter any calamities such as droughts, floods, earthquakes or famines, and would always be full of prosperity and plenitude.
Swargaloka gems are called mani , kaustabh mani stone is one of the four swargloka gems . It is known by various names in following in sanskrit padmanaga , lohita , shonarathna , raviratna , kuruvinda , vasurathna , chunni ( in punjabi ) , yakootha ( urdu ) , lakshmi puspa ( sanskrit ) , sowgandhika , ratnanayaka .
1. Kaustabh mani stone is lotus red in color .
2. It is worn by lord krishna / lord vishnu .
3. In hindu mythology, the devas and asuras performed the “churning of the ocean of milk” ( samudra manthan ), in order to get amrita . In this process, the fourteen treasure jewels (atnas) emerged from the ocean. The fourth ratna that emerged is known as kaustubha.
Swargaloka gems are called mani , chitnamani stone is one of the four swargloka gems . It is known by various names in following in sanskrit muktha , mothika , soumya , tara , taraka , swapnasara , neeraja , induratna , binduphala , shukthimani , rasobhava , sindhujatham .
1. Chintamani stone is white in color
2. It is worn by lord brahma
3. Said by some to be the equivalent of the philosopher’s stone in western alchemy.
4. The cintamani stone is a legendary artifact of hindu and buddhist hindu mythology, a “wish-fulfilling” gem of extraordinary power.
5. The yoga vasistha is a philosophical text attributed to valmiki, although the real author is vasishta, originally written in the 10th century AD, contains a story about the cintamani .
6. The kintamani mountainous region in bali was named after the chintamani.
1. The cordinates of ram temple at ayodhya is 26.7956 North , 82.1943 East.
2. The temple is 235 feet wide, 360 feet long and 161 feet high.
3. The temple complex will have a prayer hall, “a ramkatha kunj ( lecture hall ) , a vaidik pathshala (educational facility), a sant niwas (saints residence) and a yatri niwas ( hostel for visitors)” and other facilities like a museum and a cafeteria.
4. The temple has three domes one in front, and two at the sides . The names asfollows shikhara , grabha griha , kudu mandap , nritya mandap , rang mandap .
5 . There are 366 columns .
6. The width of the stairway is 16 feet.
7. The sanctum will be octagonal in keeping with the design by shastras for temples dedicated to lord vishnu. Four other shrines dedicated to sita, lakshman, ganesh and hanuman, and other deities will be part of the complex .
8. The temple complex is 57 acres .
9. The temple area is 10 acres .
10. Construction style of temple is nagara .
A twin is one of two offspring produced in the same pregnancy . Twins can either be identical ( in scientific usage , monozygotic ) meaning that they develop from one zygote that splits and forms two embryos or fraternal ( dizygotic ) because they develop from two separate eggs that are fertilized by two seperate sperms . The twin birth rate is about 35 live births per 1000 . It becomes imperative for the astrologers to fix correct position of ascendant and other cuspal positions for twins to ensure that the individual charts satisfy all conditions .
In addition we need to look for special conditions that need to be satisfied for twin charts . One born a little earlier than the other is called elder twin and the other born a little later is called the younger one . The sub sub lord of each chart should establish link with the moon star that is common for both . the sub sub lord of ascendant of both may be different to indicate two different persons . Sub sub lord of ascendant and ss arc of ascendant of each twin should indicate the sex of the individual twin .
The sub sub lord of the ascendant of the elder twin should be linked with the third cusp to promise the birth of the younger co born sub lord of 11 th cusp should be linked with ascendant to promise the birth of elder co – born . In the chart of the elder co- born the sub sub lord of the 3rd cusp should be linked with the planet that is the common moon star for the twins . Similarly the ssl of 11th cusp in the chart of the younger twin should be linked with the planet that is common moon star for both the twins .
1. Satya is the mentioned in the glossary of vastu gods and goddesses available as vastudevanam nighatnu in samaranganasutradhara (14.14-31 and aparajitaprichchha ( 56.1-17) at serial number 6 the meaning as per samarangasutradhara is welfare oriented dharma of all the beings , meaning as per aparajitaprichchha dharma , dharmaraaj .
2. According to rigveda ( book 1 , 4 ,6 , 7 , 9 & 10 ) satya includes action and speech that is factual , real , true and reverent to rta however satya isn’t merely about one past that is in constext int eh Vedas . It has one’s current and future contexts as well . Satya is the modality of acting in the world of sat as the truth to be built formed or established . Truth is sought to be and praised in the hymns of Upanishads . It is held as one that always prevails ultimately . For example mundaka Upanishad ( 3.1.6 ) states satyamevajayate naanritam ( truth alone triumphs , not falsehood )
3. This magical excerpt has also been accepted as the motto of the republic of india emblem . In yoga sutra of patanjali . Satya is one of the five yamas or virtuous restraints along with ahimsa ( restraint from stealing ) , brahmacharya ( celibacy or restraint from sexually cheating on one’s partner ) and aparigraha ( restraint from covetousness and carving ) .
4. According to yoga sutras of patanjali when one is firmly established in speaking truth the fruits of action become subservient to him .
5. Patanjali considers satya as the restraint from falsehood in one’s action ( body ) , words ( speech , writing ) & thoughts as well as feelings ( mana or mind ) . In patanjali’s teaching one may not always know the truth or the whole truth but one knows as if one is creating , sustaining or expressing falsehood , exaggeration , fabraication or deception . In patanjali yoga satya is the virtue of restraint from such falsehood either through silence or through stating the truth without any form of sistrotion. The suare of satya is goodwill creator and is realted to the energies of commitment and ego .
1. For number 1 person ruled by planet sun – Circle
2. For number 2 person ruled by planet moon – Square
3. For number 3 person ruled by planet jupiter – Long Rectangular ( standing visiting card kind of )
4. For number 4 person ruled by planet uranus ( rahu ) – Square
5. For number 5 person ruled by planet mercury – Arrow Shape
6. For number 6 person ruled by planet venus – Star
7. For number 7 person ruled by planet neptune ( ketu ) – Open envelope ( hut kind of )
8. For number 8 person ruled by planet saturn – Square
9. For number 9 person ruled by planet mars – Triangle
1. For number 1 person ruled by planet sun – 10 , 19
2. For number 2 person ruled by planet moon – 10 , 14 , 15
3. For number 3 person ruled by planet jupiter – 9 , 10
4. For number 4 person ruled by planet uranus ( rahu ) – 10 , 14 , 15
5. For number 5 person ruled by planet mercury – 5 , 10 , 19
6. For number 6 person ruled by planet venus – 6
7. For number 7 person ruled by planet neptune ( ketu ) – 10 , 7 , 5 , 6
8. For number 8 person ruled by planet saturn – 14 , 15
9. For number 9 person ruled by planet mars – 9