As per the narration of sant tulsidas in vinay patrika lord ganesha is very fond of modak or ladoos ( sweetmeats ) .Without ladoos any offering to lord ganesha is incomplete. The word modak is derived from two words mode meaning pleasure even when it is in a small quantity or when one sees it . When tasty sweets are offered to lord ganesha his pleasure in them is reciprocated to the devotee by way of great pleasure and happiness .
Narration in ganpati atharvashirsh whoever offers durva grass to god becomes like kuber , the God of wealth. Whoever offers rice and paddy achieves success and fame . Whoever offers a thousand ladoos to sri ganesh find fulfillment of personal desires .
Lord ganesha is known to be very fond of jaggery .In padampuran there is a story that narrates his love for ladoos .
Lord ganesha is also fond of kapittha jamun fruit on receiving the offerings of these fruits the son of uma , lord ganesha becomes happy and eliminates all kinds of sorrows , shortcomings and hindrances . I pay my respects to the feet of vighneshwar .
According to aachar bhushan lord ganesha likes all flowers except for tulsi the holy basil plant ( ocimum sanctum ) .But on ganesh chaturthi day the white tulsi flowers can be offered .
Is mango your favourite fruit go ahead find out more about yourself !
1. A mango lover is a personality to be reckoned with .
2. Quite often you are a person who has quite ides and influencing you is no easy task .
3.You tend to be an extremist with strong likes and dislikes and at times even like to control a situation .
4.You enjoy getting involved in something that represent s a mental challenge .
5.Strong as you may be you are like a kitten when you are with your partner .
6. You accommodate the love of your life and make up for all the strong will elsewhere .
Botanical Name Araucaria heterophylla
Plant Group Gymnosperm
Common Name Norfolk Island Pine
Araucaria is the important species of gymnosperm which can can be used as an indoor plant as well as an outdoor plant .
According to national christmas tree association every acre of planted trees produces enough oxygen to meet daily needs of 18 people .
12 points in holy quran says astrology is haram and all forms of it should be avoided ( whether it be fortunetelling , or not ).
1. Ibn Abbas -radhyAllahu ‘anhu- narrated that Allah’s Messenger -sallallahu ‘alayhi wasalam- said: “Whoever learns a part of astrology (drawing knowledge from stars) has learned a part of sorcery (magic). Those who learn more are getting that much more ( sin to their credit).” [Abu Dawud]
2.Abu Musa reported that Allah’s Messenger said: “Three (types of people) will not enter Paradise: (1) The habitual wine (alcohol) drinker; (2) The believer in sorcery (and astrology is among it);(3) The one who severs blood relations.”[Ahmad]
3.Abu Hurairah is reported to have said:”Whoever tied a know and blew on it, has committed sorcery and whoever has committed sorcery has committed shirk…”[An-Nasa’i]
4.The Prophet, sallallahu ‘alayhi wasalam, said: “Whoever goes to a fortuneteller and asks him something and believes in his words,will have his prayer rejected for forty days.” [Muslim]
5.Aisha -radhyAllahu ‘anha- reported that when she asked Allah’s Messenger -sallallahu ‘alayhi wasalam- about fortunetellers, he replied that they were nothing. She then mentioned that they were sometimes correct. The Prophet, sallallahu ‘alayhi wasalam, responded saying: “That is only a bit of truth which the Jinn steals and cackles in the ear of his friend; but he mixes along with it ne hundred lies.”[Al-Bukhari & Muslim]
6.Ibn Abbas -radhyAllahu ‘anhu- said about those people who write Abjad (alphabet -to use in soothsaying, fortunetelling, etc.) and gaze at stars i.e., believe in their influences on the earth -“I do not see whoever does such has any share with Allah.” [Kitab At-Tauheed]
7.Abul-Abbas bin Taimiyah said, “Al-‘Arraf is a name for a fortuneteller and the astrologer (Al-Munajjim), and the diviner (Ar-Rammal), and the like of them who speak of having knowledge of matters in similar ways.”and Imam Al-Baghawi said, “Al-‘Arraf is a person who claims to know the matters with fore signs by which he can point to stolen items,the place of lost things and the like.” [Kitab At-Tawheed]
8.Narratd Abu Hurairah -radhyAllahu ‘anhu- Allah’s Messenger -sallallahu’alayhi wasalam- said: “There is no ‘Adwa (contagion of disease without Allah’s Permission), nor is there At-Tiyarah (bad omen from birds), nor is there any Hamah (omen of the night bird i.e., owl), nor is there (any bad omen in the month of) Safar, and no Naw’ (constellation)…” [Muslim]
9.Constellation in the path of moon or a division of time connected with the phases of the moon.Astrologers believe that “There are two different types of moons signs: 1- natal moon signs show how a person reacts to things emotionally. 2- moon transits are the current positions of the moon and is a valuable part of future forecasting.”
10.It is He Who has set the stars for you, so that you may guide your course with their help through the darkness of the land and the sea.~ [6:97]
11. Abu Qatadah mentioned Allah’s Statement [6:97] and said: “Allah created the stars for 3 purposes: (1) As ornaments of the heavens (2) As missiles against the devil (3) As signposts for the guidance of the travellers. Whoever interprets otherwise is mistaken. Such a person just wastes his efforts, and troubles himself with what is beyond his knowledge.” [Al-Bukhari ~Verily, We have adorned the near heaven with the stars (for beauty). And to guard against every rebellious devil.They cannot listen to the higher group (angels) for they are pelted from every side. Outcast, and theirs is a constant (or painful) torment.Except such as snatch away something by stealing,adn they are pursued by a flaming fire of piercing brightness.~[37:6-10]
12. ~Say: None in the heavens or the earth know the unseen except Allah.~[27:65]
27 Points In The Holy Bible Which Totally Supports Practice Of Astrology
1. Psalms and begin reading verse 19:1-3, “The heavens declare the glory of God. The skies proclaim the work of his hands . Day after day they pour forth speech. Night after night they display knowledge. There is no speech or language where their voice is not heard.”
2. One psalm by king david says the heavens speak. God can speak through anything: people, places, events. It doesn’t mean we have to govern our lives by the stars.”
3.The Bible speaks clearly about the purpose of the sun, moon, and stars.” I open to Genesis 1:14-18. “And God said, let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so. And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule love the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth, and to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.”
4. In Psalms 104:19 it says, ‘The moon marks off the seasons, and the sun knows when to set.’ When I read a chart, whether it’s for a person, city, nation, or event, I am using the heavens as the Bible says, to read the signs.”
5. In job, god asked his humble servant a series of questions involving the wondrous miracles performed. In job 38:31-33, god asks, “Can you bind the sweet influences of the pleiades or loose the bonds of orion? Can you bring forth the mazzaroth in their seasons ? Or can you guide arcturus with his sons? Do you know the principles of the heavens? Can you set their dominion over the earth?”
6. God is responsible for bringing forth the Mazzaroth in their seasons. Most Bibles avoid translating this sacred word, ‘Mazzaroth’, because it literally means, ‘the twelve signs of the zodiac’, in Hebrew. So, God created the zodiac and brings them forth in their seasons. He explains that heavenly constellations like the Pleiades and Orion have ‘influences’ that can be unleashed.
7 . We don’t have to be afraid of signs from the heavens. God speaks through them. In Judges 5:20 it describes the ‘stars’ in battle, “They fought from the heaven. The stars in their courses fought against Ciceria.” In Jeremiah 10:2 it says, “…do not be dismayed by signs from heaven.” We need to be open to the realization of messages in the heavens.
8. In Psalms 136:7-9, it says, “Who made the great lights? His love endures forever; the sun to govern the day, the moon and stars to govern the night.”
9. In Psalms 147:3-4 it says, “God heals the broken hearted and binds up their wounds. He determines the number of stars and calls them each by name.” The Hebrew word ‘shem’ means ‘name, a mark of character, individuality, honor and authority.’ Stars have all that, according to the Bible. Again, in Isaiah 40:26 we hear, “Lift your eyes on high and behold who has created these. He who brings forth the starry hosts by numbers one by one and calls them forth by character.”
10. In Daniel 1:20 it says, “Daniel was given divine insight by God, even the ability to understand visions and dreams. In every matter of Babylonian wisdom and understanding, they (Daniel and his friends) were ten times better than all the magicians and enchanters in the whole kingdom.”
11.In Psalms 89:35-37 God says, “I will not lie to David that his line will continue forever and his throne endure before me like the sun. It will be established forever like the moon, the faithful witness in the sky.” God describes the moon here as the faithful witness in the sky. In astrology the moon governs daily emotional tides and colors events and moods by its changing position.
12 . In Job (one of the oldest Biblical texts) 26:12 it says that by, “God’s wisdom he cut Rahab to pieces.” Rahab is the ancient planet between Jupiter and Mars, which is now an asteroid field. The ancients recorded this planet in their star charts and created many myths about its mysterious destruction. The content of these stories always concerned the loss of the sacred feminine. In modern astrology we are attempting to heal this gap in consciousness by reintegrating the feminine archetypes into our work. In the original Hebrew language both the masculine and feminine archetypes are equally respected and integrated into the symbols of their language.
13. The Hebrew the word for light used when God says, “The sun, moon, and stars were created for giving light on the earth,” is ‘aur’. The Hebrew writers were well versed in the sacred language of archetypes. They were able to contemplate truth through symbol as each letter of their alphabet held an archetypal meaning. Aleph, the beginning letter of aur symbolizes unthinkable vibration, the sacred spirit of life, infinite potential, and eternal possibility. Vav, the middle letter, symbolizes the process of divine fertilization emanating from the creative void. Raysh, the final letter, symbolizes the hidden movement of cosmic possibility as creation. Hidden in the letters of Hebrew light we discover its deeper meaning, the infinite potential of the sacred spirit fertilizing creation.
14. The first line of the Bible says, “In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.” When you break it down into archetypal Hebrew it means, the first fruits of the spirit aspiring to express eternity through a fountain of divine wisdom were the creation of the celestial dimensions and the manifest world. Now that casts a whole new light on Biblical translation. The Hebrew word for astrologer is ‘ashaph’ which breaks down to ‘the spirit communicates through the sacred flames.’
15. The word ‘aur’, for light, means illumination, but also radiance, happiness and joy in the original Hebrew, just as night ‘layil’ also means adversity, challenge and resistance. You hear the ancient root of light in words like aura, aurora, our own Uranus, the planet of divine intuition, and in Ur, the ancient city, of light, home of the legendary Abraham, father of the Hebrews in the land of Chaldea.
15. According to Berosus, a Chaldean historian and priest, in the tenth generation after the Biblical flood there was a man among the Chaldeans (astrologers) called Abram (later changed to Abraham) who mastered skill in the celestial language of the heavens. Close to the beginning of the Age of Aries, two millennia before Christ, God called Abraham to migrate west to start the Hebrew civilization.
16. The Old Testament, from which I’ve been quoting, describes the Age of Aries from the perspective of the Hebrews. Terah, who was the father of Abraham, left Ur at that time. Ur was a flourishing port city, a center for trade between India and Egypt. To symbolize the Age, Abraham sacrificed God’s provision, the ram. Across the world, bull sacrifices from the Age of Taurus were giving way to ram sacrifices as the equinoxes processed and the quality of times changed. God became known as Jehovah, the warrior God, as Aries exemplifies the archetype of the warrior, pioneer, and leader. It was a militant age of sacred ram veneration.
17. Abraham was a wise spiritual seeker, but also a brave warrior. Moses later became another fiery leader of this Age. They both studied the ancient sciences of the Egyptians and understood that the twelve signs of the Mazzaroth were the immortal thoughts of God that penetrate creation. The twelve tribes of Israel (Abraham’s grandson) are associated with the twelve signs of the zodiac. 18. According to Jewish astrologers, the Hebrews accepted Deuteronomy 32:8 as proof of the fact that people are divided into twelve distinct personality types. It says, “When the Most High divided to the nations their inheritance, when he separated the sons of Adam, he set the boundaries of the people according to the number of the tribes of Israel. In astrology twelve archetypal forces divide people.
19. The characteristics of the twelve tribes were given both by Jacob in Genesis 49 when he blesses his sons and again in Deuteronomy 33 when Moses blesses the tribes. They correspond to the basic meanings of the twelve signs used today. God ordered Moses to have the twelve tribes camp around the holy tabernacle in the exact order of the zodiac with the entrance to the temple facing east. The four gateways to the camp were Judea, Rueben, Ephraim, and Dan. These four tribes correspond to the exact description in Ezekiel and Revelations of the four living creatures before the throne of God, which were the lion, the bull, the man, and the eagle. These four ancient symbols correspond to our own astrological signs of Leo, Taurus, Aquarius, and Scorpio which contain the four royal stars of Persia, Regulus in Leo, Aldebaran in Taurus, Formalhaut in Aquarius, Antares in Scorpio. God even directs Moses to have the tribes march through the desert starting with Judea (Leo) and going backwards towards the camps of Rueben (Taurus), Ephraim (Aquarius) and Dan (Scorpio). This is the exact motion of the equinoctial precession that gives rise to the flow of the astrological ages, a 26,000-year cycle.
20. Moses, like Joseph, was well versed in Egyptian astrology. As the adopted son of pharaoh’s daughter he was well educated in all the mystery school wisdom of Egypt. The Hebrew word for Egypt is ‘mitsuri’, the land of mystery. In Acts 7:22 it says, “Moses was trained in all the wisdom of the Egyptians and was powerful in speech and action.” He was the perfect warrior prophet for the Arian age.
21. Aaron’s breastplate was set with twelve sacred stones each symbolizing a Hebrew tribe, and thus, a zodiac sign. Joshua 4:6 says, “God is remembered by twelve stones in a circle.” The Hebrews created elaborate rituals based on a lunar calendar. In astrology new moons symbolize beginnings and the sacred feast of Israel instituted by God’s commands to Moses through visions, were based on the phases of the moon. The day of the new moon was a day of feasting and blowing trumpets (Numbers 10:10). Psalms 81:3 says, “Sound the ram’s horn at the new moon, and when the moon is full, on the day of our feast.” The seventh new moon was the time of the holy convocation feast and the full moon of this month was the Feast of Tabernacles to celebrate harvest. The seventh sign in astrology is Libra, symbolizing balance and love, and the full moon symbolizes illumination, vision and fulfillment, the time when emotional response is highest. Passover was observed from the full moon to the waning quarter, a period symbolic of illumination and the dissemination of truth.
23. The Age of Aries gradually gave way to the next sign of the zodiac, Pisces, the archetype of universal love and compassion through selfless service. The three Chaldean Magi followed the star across the Arabian Desert in search of the incoming spiritual master of love. Three astrologers utilized the language of the heavens to discover the long-prophesized Hebrew Messiah. Modern research has revealed that Jesus may have been born closer to 7 BCE around the time of the Jupiter, Saturn, and Uranus triple-conjunction in Pisces. Every astrologer inspired to research the illusive chart of Christ has a pet theory as to the exact birth date. My own research lead me to conclude that he was born on September 16, 7 BCE around midnight in Bethlehem. In any case, the ultimate spiritual mystic arrived to teach the Way as High Priest of the Order of the Melchizedek (as the Bible refers to him in Hebrews 6:20).
24. Jesus embodied the Piscean archetype, linking the first sign Aries with the last sign Pisces, the alpha with the omega, starting not just one new age, but a whole cycle of twelve ages. People began spiritually cleansing themselves through the baptismal rites, as Pisces is a water element sign. Suddenly, water was sacred (as opposed to fire) and the fish became holy. Early Christians would identify themselves by drawing the sign of Pisces in the sand. Jesus spoke often of the age of his birth as a preparation age for the Age of Enlightenment to follow. He was referring to the Age of Aquarius that is symbolized by the cosmic man bearing the pitcher of the living waters of life, pouring it throughout the universe. At Jesus’ first Jupiter return (age 12) he began instructing the Priests at the temple, saying to his parents, “Let me be about my work.” After his first Saturn return (age 30) he became intensely devoted to teaching and demonstrating the way of unconditional love. He selected twelve disciples each with a character similar to one of the twelve signs. At the Last Supper Jesus washed the feet of the disciples. In astrology each sign governs a part of the body. Pisces symbolizes the feet.
25. The Bible is strangely silent on the so-called ‘lost years of Jesus’ between ages 12 and 30. Some sources like The Aquarian Gospel of Jesus, channeled by a Christian minister at the dawn of the 20th century, tells a marvelous story about how Jesus journeyed throughout Persia, India, Greece and Egypt walking all paths of life. The Christian’s maintain that he stayed home and humbly served as a carpenter all his life until he got the call to begin his ministry.
26. The New Testament is full of clues and insights that point to Jesus’ respect and reverence for astrology. The most obvious quote is Luke 21:25 when he says, “At the end of this Age there will be signs in the sun, moon and stars…the heavenly bodies will be shaken (lit. the heavenly forces will be agitated).” It’s in the red print. Jesus said it. He tells his twelve disciples that the age to come will be foreshadowed by signs in the heavens. That is what God said they were supposed to be used for. Signs give directions and guidance to help us navigate life.
27. The Age of Aquarius is surely on the rise! Astronomically, the Aries Ingress won’t reach the first stars of Aquarius until around 2376 CE, but the symbols of Aquarius are actually alive in the imaginations of the people. Ever since the discovery of Uranus in 1781 the world has been struggling for freedom, independence and human rights in addition to great inventions and advances in science. In the year 2080 Jupiter, Saturn, and Uranus will align in the sign of Aquarius similarly to the Piscean configuration of 7 BCE.
1. Gems & jewels can be available on earth only by five sources divine , organic , metamorphic , sedimentary & through chemical process . Nagmani comes under organic gems as it is crated within the body of the living creatures the snake few other examples of organic gems / pearls are as follows , oysters ( chandra mani ) , conches ( shanka mani ) , fishes ( matsya mani ) , in the projection of elephants forehead ( gaja mani ) , in boar teeth ( varaha mani ) etc .
2. According to the reference found in vrihatsamhita, a major book of astrology, manidhari snakes exist in the world. Since such serpents are rare to meet, it is said that maniadhari is not a serpent. Now whatever is the truth but many interesting things are told about nagamani in vrihatsamhita. Which makes one think about whether nagmani actually happens. Many things have been said about nagamani in vrihatsamhita.
3. Sarpamani, also known as nagamani, is situated on the head of this particular serpent.
4. “Nagamukta”,“ nagamani” or nagamanickam is mentioned in classics like garuda puranam1, brihat sahinta 2 , rajavallbha 3 as well.
5. Vrahamihira ( 505-587 ) who was a famous astrologer, mathematician and astronomer in ujjain wrote in his brihat sahinta. Snakes born in the clan of taksak and vasuki sometimes carry a lustrous, shiny stone on their hoods which radiates blue light. These snakes are swechacharis, which means they just roam anywhere on their wish. In sloka 27 of Muktalasksndhaya, he remarks that the possessor of such a stone is benefitted by wealth. His enemies are thwarted and he achieves fame and victory.
6. Garudpuranam, another ancient treatise mentions nagamuktas as pearls which adorn a serpent’s crest. They are finely round and highly shining, and they reflect a beautiful blue halo like the flash of a polished sword.
7. Difference between a Sarpa and a Naga. “Srip” means crawling on earth and the word sarpa originates from Srip. “Naga” means something that is near a mountain (na + agah = naga). Anything which cannot stay still is naga. Sarpa means every serpent that crawls, while Naga only refers to hooded snakes. The nagas and their varieties are mentioned in the tenth chapter of “Atharvaveda 4”.
8. According to classics snake pearls are only found with hooded nagas and no ordinary snakes.
9. There are seventeen different species that can be found in Vedas which are related to Naga family. Varahmihira mentiones two of those species in sloka 25 of his Muktalasksndhaya.
10. Hajar alhayyat or snake stone is also been quoted by the arab writer kazwini as the one being the size of a small nut.
1 – The astronomical phenomena of moon becoming partly or fully invisible from certain area of earth due to the earth blocking sunrays to it and casting instead its shadow on it it is called lunar eclipse . The moon does not have its own light .Its visible from earth only due to the sunrays reflecting from it to the earth .
2 – The lunar eclipse takes place on purnima ( the full moon night ) only .But it is not necessary that there is an eclipse on all purnimas .
3 – The entire moon is not visible from a certain area of the earth due to earth’s shadow covering its entire mass it is called full lunar eclipse in that part of the earth from where it is not visible at all .
4 – Partial Lunar Eclipse If only a part of the moon is covered by the earth’s shadow and is not visible from a particular part of earth it is called partial lunar eclipse in that part of the earth .
5 – Lunar eclipse can take place thrice in a year at most or at least once in a year . Sometimes it is not there at all in a year .
6 – The moon orbits around the earth while the earth orbits around the sun . as a result the moon too ends up orbiting around the sun along with the moon .In this astronomical phenomena of earth orbiting around the sun and the moon orbiting around the earth as also the sun the three heavenly bodies often occupying a rectilinear position ( in one straight line ) with the earth landing itself between the sun and the moon generally on purnima ( or full moon days ) In such a scenario the earth ends up blocking the sun rays towards the moon and casting its shadow on it . the earth’s shadow cast on the moon makes the later invisible , partly or fully depending upon whether the moon falls in umbra on penumbra and causes the occurrence of total or partial lunar eclipse . Incidentally umbra and penumbra are simply two types of shadows . When an opaque object blocks the rays from an extended light sources ( like sun or a candle flame not a point source like a pin hole then a central area on the other side of the object gets totally devoid of the light rays while another area around the central area are only partially devoid of light rays . The area totally devoid of the light of the source and rendered completely invisible are called umbra while the area partially devoid of the light source and rendered partly invisible are called penumbra .
7 – Influence of eclipses on metals , things , and grains etc in each month
Chaitra : Grains are expensive in coming months
Baisakh : Grains are cheap , ghee is expensive and rains are sufficient
Jyestha : Grains , oils , oil material , gur , khand are cheap
Aashadh : Grains , ghee , oil material gur khand , cotton and yarn are expensive
Shravan : Grains are expensive but juicy materials are cheap
Bhadrapad : Grains are cheap , gur , khand , ghee , and oil materials are expensive
Ashwin : Grains and cotton are expensive
Kartik :Grains are cheap and easily available
Margsheersh : Grains are expensive in coming months
Paush Grains such as wheat , gram , ghee , oil materials , gur , khad ,etc are expensive
Maagh : Grains , ghee oil materials , gur , khand are expensive
Phalgun : Grains are expensive initially but cheap later on .Ghee , oils gur khand are expensive .
8 – Results of weekdays falling on lunar eclipse
Sunday : When lunar eclipse is on Sunday . Silver is cheap . Wheat linseed , cotton , red things are expensive .
Monday : Ghee , oils , oil material are expensive . Cotton and yarn become expensive after 2 months
Tuesday : Wheat , linseed etc grains become expensive quickly . Cotton , yarn etc are also expensive . The grocery materials such as rayee ( mustard ) , methi become expensive after 4 months .
Wednesday : Metals such as gold , silver , copper are expensive
Thursday : Ghee , oils , materials , are expensive but cotton and yarn are cheap
Friday : Cotton and yarn ae cehap but prices are high after 3 months
Saturday : Mustard , til ( sesame ) , oil materials , iron , steel , black cothes are expensive after 6 months
1 ) The solar eclipse occurs on amavasya . When the orbits of the moon and the earth are on the same plane then the solar eclipse is possible on every amavasya ( moonless night ) .
2 ) Solar eclipse can occur four or five times at the max and at least twice in a year .
3 ) Solar eclipse takes place on an amavasya when the moon is in the middle of the sun and the earth on the same plane .
4 ) The occurence of a solar eclipse in an astronomical phenomenon quite similar to that of lunar eclipse . The sole diffrence lies in the fact that the solar eclipse is formed as the moon while orbiting around the earth lands itself between the sun and the earth and ends up blocking the sun rays to the earth .This results in moon casting its shadow both teh umbra and penumbra on the earth .The area under moon’s umbra on the earth receives absolutely no sunlight and the sun becomes totally invinsisble from that area .Thus for the area under moon’s umbra there is total solar eclipse .On the other hand the area under moon’s penumbraon the earth does receive sunlight only partial visible from that area for which it is partial solar eclipse .
5 ) Total solar eclipse will be on those parts of the earth which are under the sahdow of the moon . It is called all eclipsing solar eclipse also. Total eclipse lasts for few minutes only on a particular part of the earth .
6 ) An all eclipsing solar eclipse cannot last for more than 7.5 minutes duration .
7 ) On both the sides of the shadow of the moon there are sub shadows.Partial eclipse is seen from those parts of the earth which come under these sub shadows . that part of the sun becomes dim and shadowy where the rays don’t reach .At such time of partial eclipse the heat of the sun also decreases . This is known as partial eclipse .
8 ) Since the moon is very small in comparison to the earth its shadow reaches a very small part of the earth . The solar eclipse will be seen in that area where teh sun rays do not reach .
9 ) There can never be a solar eclipse on the whole earth at one time . As the moon advances in the orbit its shadow also movcs on the earth .
10) Rahu & ketu are responsible for solar & lunar eclipses this has been decribed in detail in the 9th chapter of the first part of vishnu purana .
Tulsi Pujan Divas, or the day to worship the plant Tulsi. A basil plant, is sacred to Hindus, and is worshipped across India. It features
prominently in a lot of Hindu rituals, and as it happens, already has a day dedicated to it.It appears that the observing of Tulsi Pujan
Divas involves planting a Tulsi at your home, watering it, and following the usual puja rituals. Revered in india for over 5,000 years the
tulsi plant holds great importance in a traditional hindu home . It is customary to plant tulsi in the month of kartik .
Why tulsi is reverable
Botanical Name Ocimum sanctum
Common Name Holy Basil
1 ) Women by worshipping it protect their husbands and bring proeperity in their family .
2 ) One who do not have their own children arrange tulsi marriage .
3 ) The water of tulsi leaves are given to a person lying on death bed .
4 ) Tulsi is a divine medicinal plant like kasturi ( musk ) it has the power to infuse life over into a dead body .
5 ) Terminal disease such as cancer can be cured by tulsi .
6 ) Its leaves boiled in water if taken during fever , cold , cough and malaria provide immediate relief .
7 ) Tulsi leaves have a remarkable property of preventing infectious diseases .
8 ) Tulsi manjaris ( pods ) give out a peculiar scent which repels posionous snakes .
9 ) According to a book entitled ranvir bhakti ratnakar wherever the wind scented by tulsi blows it purifies all directions and makes all
the four forms of life – udbhij , swedaj , andaj and jara full of zest and spirit . According to another book kriyayogasagar the very touch
of tulsi kills the germs of malaria and many other diseases immediately .
10 ) Tulsi has many micro nutrients . However it is also contains mercury which is a metal and liquid attributes and because of these
mettalic it is also capable to work as air ionizer
11 ) in indian culture tulsi is known by different names plant with small green leaves has been named as ram tulsi ( vana tulsi / ocimum
gratissimum ) , blackish brown color tulsi is called as shyam ( krishna tulsi / ocimum sanctum ) .
12 ) It is also helpful to fight with free radicals and is used for agings which helps to slow down the aging process of teh human being .
13 ) It helps to relieve tension because of the presence of adaptogenic chemical /stress reducing chemicals
14 ) Tulsi is an antidote for snake and scorpion venom
15 ) Eating of tulsi eaves increases the level of acetylchlorine ( neurotransmitter ) in the body .
16 ) Water soaked wih tulsi leaves is given to teh dying to raise hsi departing soul to heaven .
17 ) Tulsi leaves can absorb ulraviolet radiation which is why tulsi leaves are placed on food items during eclipse to protect them from
18 ) The skandpuran says that one gets rids of the sins of as many lives as the number of tulsi plants one grows .
19 ) The padampuran aserts that wherever there is a garden that place is like a pilgrimage it acts as an disadvantageous parameter for
representatives of yama the gods of death to enter that the place .
20 ) The padampuran says that whoever bathes with water in which the tulsi is added attains the virtues of having bathed in the
bhagirathi ganga .
21 ) Whoever bathes in water in which a few tulsi leaves have been added is considered to have bathed at all important pilgrim centres .
22 ) Whoever adds tulsi in teh charanamrit offered in prayers and consumes it gets rids of all sins and attains salvation such people are
protected from ill health and sudden death.
23 ) It is said that in its last birth tulsi was vrinda married to an asura named jalandhar to gain victory over him lord vishnu persuaded
vridna to give up devotion to her husband . Pleased with her vishnu gave her blessings through this blessings she became tulsi and is
worshipped by people all over world .
24 ) In the brahvaivartpuran prakritikhand 21 /40 it is said lord hari is not so pleased after bathing with thousands of pots filled with
celestial nectar as he is when even a single leaf of tulsi is offered to him .It is also said that wjoever offers a single tulsi leaf of lord vishnu
and prays to him daily attains the benefits of a hundred thousand ashwamedh yagyas .
Significance Of Number 1, In Birth Date It is associated with the communication. It provides a valuable clue as to how an individual reacts and communicates with others.
1 time means introvert , 2 times means cummunciative , 3 time means talkative , 4 times means compassionate
Significance Of Number 2, In Birth Date It is associated with sensitive & intuition power. It reveals how sensitive & intuitive an individual is.
1 time means sensitive , 2 times means bright , 3 time means very sensitive , 4 times means loners
Significance Of Number 3, In Birth Date It is related to intellectual capacity of an individual, and the memory & ability to think clearly and logically.
1 time means excellent , 2 times means creative , 3 time / 4 times means over imaginative
Significance Of Number 4, In Birth Date It is related to, neat, tidy & good with details. On a broader level it provides a valuable clue as to how is practical & hardworking an individual is, also represents order and balance.
1 time means orderly and stable , 2 times means pragmatic , 3 time means hardworking , 4 times means more physical activity
Significance Of Number 5, In Birth Date It is associated with balance. It represents balance, emotional, mental stability, & freedom of an individual.
1 time means caring , 2 times means persistent , 3 time means determined , 4 times means instantaneous action
Significance Of Number 6, In Birth Date It is related to home & family, relates to creativity and love for home and family. It also relates an individual to be helpful with people & friendship.
1 time means good advisor, 2 times means originative , 3 time means high tempered , 4 times means emotional
Significance Of Number 7, In Birth Date It relates to disappointments, represents sacrifice usually learning the hard way, or loss… Their heart rules over mind. They learn through there losses / disappointments in 4 prime concerns Love, Emotional, Health, Finance respectively.
1 time means learner through experience , 2 times means spritual , 3 time means learn through loss , 4 times means difficualties in many fronts of life
Significance Of Number 8, In Birth Date It represents discipline, organized skills, attention to detail
1 time means scrupulous , 2 times means adamant , 3 time means materialistic , 4 times means ceaselessly in motion
Significance Of Number 9, In Birth Date It is related with humanitarian, It is associated with idealism (belief in perfection), valor (courage, specially that shown in war or battle), and ambition.
1 time means intelligent , 2 times means crtitical , 3 time means givers , 4 times means brillant but loners