When we experience déjà vu, we feel as though history is repeating itself. We get the most uncanny sensation of intense familiarity, as though we have lived through a particular moment before and are now experiencing it again, even though in reality we’re doing it for the first time. Very often this sense of déjà vu occurs over trivial incidents. For example, you might be chatting to a friend in a café about the film recently, and you suddenly feel as though you have done exactly the same thing before, in every detail you saw . Déjà vu is a French phrase which, translated literally, means ‘already seen’. It happens entirely spontaneously and can’t be consciously triggered. Years may go by between episodes.
WHAT IS IT?
There are several theories about déjà vu. Some people regard it as nothing more mysterious than a brain malfunction, in which the brain is briefly unable to detect the difference between the present and the past. Indeed, déjà s a recognized symptom of tempora epilepsy: someone has a strong sene of déjà vu either shortly before or during an epileptic seizure. Another theory states that it is wish fulfilment on the part of the person having the experience, although this doesn’t explain why some very mundane situations can trigger a sense of déjà vu. In psychology, the experience is known as paramnesia. Another theory is that déjà vu is related to a past-life experience, and we feel that we’ve been somewhere before because we have.
I’VE BEEN HERE BEFORE
Although not every experience of déjà vu is likely to be connected to a past life, some are so striking that the theory is definitely worth considering.
Once, the gods got together to discuss a common problem: whenever they performed holy rituals and acts, demons would disrupt their activities and create mischief. After considerable brainstorming, they came upon a solution: a superior god who would defeat and control the demons and ensure an environment of peace in Heaven. The deities approached Lord Shiva, requesting him to create a celestial power against all evils. The divine union of Lord Shiva and Parvati created a child who was elephant-headed: the controller of all obstacles was born and was named Vighaneshwara -“Vighan” means obstacles -or the “One who Removes all Obstacles”. This story can be found in the Linga Purana. The Shiva Purana gives another version of Ganesha’s birth. Once, Parvati went to a large water pool to bathe. To ensure her privacy, she asked Nandi, the chief of ganas (Shiva’s attendants), to stand guard at the gate of the pool and not let anyone enter the area. A little later, Lord Shiva himself came along and was about to enter the pool area when Nandi, as instructed by Parvati, stopped Shiva. Extremely annoyed at Nandi’s behaviour, Shiva ignored him and continued walking and, needless to say, Parvati was not pleased to see Shiva in the pool area.Soon after, on an impulse, Parvati rubbed some dust off her body and created a male child, a young, handsome boy. She breathed life into his body, and blessed him with all her powers, and instructed him to obey only her orders. She then asked him to stand outside the pool gate and not let anyone enter the area. After some time, Shiva came along and walked towards the pool entrance. At the gate he saw a handsome young boy, who immediately stood in his way, and advised him not to enter the pool precincts. Angered by the attitude of this unknown boy, Shiva severed the child’s head from his body.When shouts and cries of anguish reached Parvati’s ears, she came out and seeing her son lying dead on the ground, broke down. She told Shiva about the creation of her son. Shiva repented his act of anger and consoled Parvati, assuring her that he would get the child back to life. He instantly sent for his ganas and instructed them to set forth and return with the head of the first living being they come across. The team trooped out and the first animal they came across was a baby elephant; the ganas cut his head and presented it to Lord Shiva. He then fixed the head to the child’s body and invoked life in him. The boy immediately came back to life and resumed all powers that his mother had bestowed on him, and he became an elephant- headed god. Ganesha is also known as Gajanan, which means “The Elephant-headed One”. Incidentally, Ganesha means “King of Ganas”; this name was given by Shiva.
THE predictions of earthquakes in different part of the world is an important subject in Mundane Astrology. It has been ascertained that earthquakes are caused by the action of eclipses, and through the position of planets in the four fixed signs, Taurus, Leo, Scorpio and Aquarius, and more especially Taurus and Scorpio . The following rules have been laid down by various writers, to which we have supplemented some notes and comments.
1. Earthquakes generally follow close on the heels of eclipses and especially in those countries where the eclipse falls on the meridian or nadir. Also if there be any planets in fixed signs at the moment of eclipse, then earthquakes will occur in those parts of the world where such planets are either rising, setting, culminating, or on the nadir. Thus, if, at an eclipse, the planet Saturn should be in a fixed sign, and distant 45 degrees from the meridian, then earthquakes will occur in that part of the world which is the same distance from Greenwich, east or west, according to the position of Saturn.
2. At the period of the earthquake many aspects will be found between the planets at the time, but specially the planets will form numerous aspects with the previous eclipse and the planets’ places at such time. Thus an eclipse may presignify an earthquake, but it will not come to pass until it is aspected by some planet, or numerous aspects are formed by the planets to the place of the eclipse.
3. Earthquakes happen more frequently when there are planets, especially Uranus, Saturn, Jupiter and Mars, in the signs Taurus and Scorpio.
4. Earthquakes also happen in those localities where great conjunctions of the planets fall on the cusp of the fourth house. For example, a map should be erected for the time of the great conjunctions of planets, and whenever such conjunction falls on the nadir, or cusp of the fourth house, an earthquake is sure to Occur.
5. The planet Jupiter when in Taurus or Scorpio, and in conjunction, opposition and parallel with Mercury, is one of the most prolific sources of earthquakes.
6. Observe the planets’ places at each quarterly figures, and at the New Moon nearest such Ingress, and note in what part of the world the malefics are placed on the cusp of the fourth house. In this locality seismic disturbances will occur.
7. Earthquakes generally happen when there are many planets on or near the four cardinal points, i.e., the first degrees of Aries, Cancer, Libra and Capricorn.
8. The countries and localities in which earthquakes will happen can be known in two ways. First, by reference to the signs ruling the different countries and cities, and secondly, by noting the actual longitude in which eclipses, planetary conjunctions, and positions at the four Ingresses, are vertical to the meridian or on the nadir. The signs in which such eclipses, conjunctions, etc., occur should also be noted.
9. Earthquakes may also occur near the perihelion of grea comets, that is, at the time when great comets are nearest the Sun or Earth.
The chandrayaan program also known as indian lunar exploration is an ongoing series of outer space missions by the indian space research organization ( isro ) . The program incorporates lunar orbiter, impactor , soft lander , and rover space .Chandrayaan 3 is the third lunar exploration mission by the indian space research organization ( isro ) . It consists of a lander and pragyan rover similar to chandrayaan 2 but does not have an orbiter . It’s propulsion module behaves like a cummunication relay satellite. The propulsion module carried the lander and rover configuration until the spacecraft is in a 100 km lunar orbit . ISRO has set three main objectives for the chandrayaan 3 mission which include getting a lander safely and softly on surface of the moon , observing and demonstrating the rovers loitering capabilities on the moon . Insite scientific observation making scientific experiments on the chemical and natural elements , soil , water etc available on surface of the moon . Interplanetary refers to the development and demonstration of new technologies required for missions between two planets .
Muhurata Analysis : The launch of chandrayaan 3 took place on 14 july at 2:35 pm ist andhra pradesh sriharikota longitude 80.14 and latitude 13.44 and lunar injection of 100 km circular polar orbit was completed successfully as part of phase one . Biggest advantage of landing time of mission chandrayaan 3 on moon on 23 aug 2023 there will be continuous day time of 15 days on lunar surface . This will enable the mission to explore the moons surface in broad daylight for 15 days .
Advantageous combinations of launching date / time :
1 . Pancha rahita free from mrityu panchaka , agni panchaka ( threat from fire ) , raja panchaka ( anger of rulers ) , chora panchaka ( danger of thefts ) , roga panchaka ( threat from disease ) .
2 . Threat of muhurat is free from dosha of rahu kaal , durmuhurtha and yamaganda .
Disadvantageous combinations of launching date / time :
1 . Ascendant should have been in a movable or dual sign .
2 . The day is friday as per navamsa venus has gone to sign aries the 6th house of rasi chart hence venus is not strong.
3 . The moon is in waning stage and the tithi krishna paksha 12 ( dwadashi ) shows moon is weak inspite of being exalted , moon is also not having any aspect of a benefic and is in vishgati . 4 . The karana is taitila and lord is mercury . It is in atchari motion not connected to the 10 th house or 10 th lord sun for good karya siddhi .
5 . Yoga is vriddhi an inauspicious yoga .
6 . The star of the day is on trishul tip in trishul chakra .
7 . The lagna rising is scorpio a malefic sign but not movable for machines to run a shirshodaya sign .
8 . Lagna is triyan mukhi hence results can be achieved with difficulty and a lot of efforts.
9 . Mars in ketu star makha and ketu is chitra Mars star which indicates fault in electronic system .
The world’s most famous painting was painted sometime between 1503 and 1509 by the italian painter draftsmans , sculptor , architect and engineer leonardo da vinci . The sitter’s mysterious smile and her proven identity have made the painting a source of ongoing investigation and fascination . Much speculation and debate regarding the identity of the potrait sitter led to suggestions . Leonardo mother caterina , leonardo’s self potrait . lisa del giocondo and the wife of florentine merchant . Foresenic experts in 2013 opened teh tomb of teh giocondo family in florence in order to find lisa del giocondo’s remains test her dna and recreate an image of her face .
1. Tirthankar – Risabha Deva , Parshwa Nath .
2. Three Samyak – Samyagdarshana , Samyaggyana , Samyag Charitra.
3. Twenty Four Tirthankar – Rishabha Deva , Ajita Nath , Shambhava Nath , Padmaprabhavii , Parshwa Nath , Chandraprabha, Suvidhi Nath , Shreyans , Vasupujya, Vimalnath , Ananant Nath , Dharma Nath , Shanti Nath , Kundhu Nath , Ara Nath , Malli Nath , Surbrata Muni , Nemi Nath , Arishta Nemi , Suparshwa Nath , Shri Mahavir Swami .
4. Twenty Four Yakshas & 24 Yakshinis
5. Traditions ( Cult ) – Sthanakvasi , Shwetambar , Terapantha , Digambar .
6. Puja ( Worship ) – Jin Puja , Gyana Puja , Jin Chaitya Puja .
7. Vrata – Dash Lakshana Vrata
8. Chief Descriptive Subject ( Spirituallism )
As per the narration of sant tulsidas in vinay patrika lord ganesha is very fond of modak or ladoos ( sweetmeats ) .Without ladoos any offering to lord ganesha is incomplete. The word modak is derived from two words mode meaning pleasure even when it is in a small quantity or when one sees it . When tasty sweets are offered to lord ganesha his pleasure in them is reciprocated to the devotee by way of great pleasure and happiness .
Narration in ganpati atharvashirsh whoever offers durva grass to god becomes like kuber , the God of wealth. Whoever offers rice and paddy achieves success and fame . Whoever offers a thousand ladoos to sri ganesh find fulfillment of personal desires .
Lord ganesha is known to be very fond of jaggery .In padampuran there is a story that narrates his love for ladoos .
Lord ganesha is also fond of kapittha jamun fruit on receiving the offerings of these fruits the son of uma , lord ganesha becomes happy and eliminates all kinds of sorrows , shortcomings and hindrances . I pay my respects to the feet of vighneshwar .
According to aachar bhushan lord ganesha likes all flowers except for tulsi the holy basil plant ( ocimum sanctum ) .But on ganesh chaturthi day the white tulsi flowers can be offered .
Is mango your favourite fruit go ahead find out more about yourself !
1. A mango lover is a personality to be reckoned with .
2. Quite often you are a person who has quite ides and influencing you is no easy task .
3.You tend to be an extremist with strong likes and dislikes and at times even like to control a situation .
4.You enjoy getting involved in something that represent s a mental challenge .
5.Strong as you may be you are like a kitten when you are with your partner .
6. You accommodate the love of your life and make up for all the strong will elsewhere .
Botanical Name Araucaria heterophylla
Plant Group Gymnosperm
Common Name Norfolk Island Pine
Araucaria is the important species of gymnosperm which can can be used as an indoor plant as well as an outdoor plant .
According to national christmas tree association every acre of planted trees produces enough oxygen to meet daily needs of 18 people .
12 points in holy quran says astrology is haram and all forms of it should be avoided ( whether it be fortunetelling , or not ).
1. Ibn Abbas -radhyAllahu ‘anhu- narrated that Allah’s Messenger -sallallahu ‘alayhi wasalam- said: “Whoever learns a part of astrology (drawing knowledge from stars) has learned a part of sorcery (magic). Those who learn more are getting that much more ( sin to their credit).” [Abu Dawud]
2.Abu Musa reported that Allah’s Messenger said: “Three (types of people) will not enter Paradise: (1) The habitual wine (alcohol) drinker; (2) The believer in sorcery (and astrology is among it);(3) The one who severs blood relations.”[Ahmad]
3.Abu Hurairah is reported to have said:”Whoever tied a know and blew on it, has committed sorcery and whoever has committed sorcery has committed shirk…”[An-Nasa’i]
4.The Prophet, sallallahu ‘alayhi wasalam, said: “Whoever goes to a fortuneteller and asks him something and believes in his words,will have his prayer rejected for forty days.” [Muslim]
5.Aisha -radhyAllahu ‘anha- reported that when she asked Allah’s Messenger -sallallahu ‘alayhi wasalam- about fortunetellers, he replied that they were nothing. She then mentioned that they were sometimes correct. The Prophet, sallallahu ‘alayhi wasalam, responded saying: “That is only a bit of truth which the Jinn steals and cackles in the ear of his friend; but he mixes along with it ne hundred lies.”[Al-Bukhari & Muslim]
6.Ibn Abbas -radhyAllahu ‘anhu- said about those people who write Abjad (alphabet -to use in soothsaying, fortunetelling, etc.) and gaze at stars i.e., believe in their influences on the earth -“I do not see whoever does such has any share with Allah.” [Kitab At-Tauheed]
7.Abul-Abbas bin Taimiyah said, “Al-‘Arraf is a name for a fortuneteller and the astrologer (Al-Munajjim), and the diviner (Ar-Rammal), and the like of them who speak of having knowledge of matters in similar ways.”and Imam Al-Baghawi said, “Al-‘Arraf is a person who claims to know the matters with fore signs by which he can point to stolen items,the place of lost things and the like.” [Kitab At-Tawheed]
8.Narratd Abu Hurairah -radhyAllahu ‘anhu- Allah’s Messenger -sallallahu’alayhi wasalam- said: “There is no ‘Adwa (contagion of disease without Allah’s Permission), nor is there At-Tiyarah (bad omen from birds), nor is there any Hamah (omen of the night bird i.e., owl), nor is there (any bad omen in the month of) Safar, and no Naw’ (constellation)…” [Muslim]
9.Constellation in the path of moon or a division of time connected with the phases of the moon.Astrologers believe that “There are two different types of moons signs: 1- natal moon signs show how a person reacts to things emotionally. 2- moon transits are the current positions of the moon and is a valuable part of future forecasting.”
10.It is He Who has set the stars for you, so that you may guide your course with their help through the darkness of the land and the sea.~ [6:97]
11. Abu Qatadah mentioned Allah’s Statement [6:97] and said: “Allah created the stars for 3 purposes: (1) As ornaments of the heavens (2) As missiles against the devil (3) As signposts for the guidance of the travellers. Whoever interprets otherwise is mistaken. Such a person just wastes his efforts, and troubles himself with what is beyond his knowledge.” [Al-Bukhari ~Verily, We have adorned the near heaven with the stars (for beauty). And to guard against every rebellious devil.They cannot listen to the higher group (angels) for they are pelted from every side. Outcast, and theirs is a constant (or painful) torment.Except such as snatch away something by stealing,adn they are pursued by a flaming fire of piercing brightness.~[37:6-10]
12. ~Say: None in the heavens or the earth know the unseen except Allah.~[27:65]