1. Satya is the mentioned in the glossary of vastu gods and goddesses available as vastudevanam nighatnu in samaranganasutradhara (14.14-31 and aparajitaprichchha ( 56.1-17) at serial number 6 the meaning as per samarangasutradhara is welfare oriented dharma of all the beings , meaning as per aparajitaprichchha dharma , dharmaraaj .
2. According to rigveda ( book 1 , 4 ,6 , 7 , 9 & 10 ) satya includes action and speech that is factual , real , true and reverent to rta however satya isn’t merely about one past that is in constext int eh Vedas . It has one’s current and future contexts as well . Satya is the modality of acting in the world of sat as the truth to be built formed or established . Truth is sought to be and praised in the hymns of Upanishads . It is held as one that always prevails ultimately . For example mundaka Upanishad ( 3.1.6 ) states satyamevajayate naanritam ( truth alone triumphs , not falsehood )
3. This magical excerpt has also been accepted as the motto of the republic of india emblem . In yoga sutra of patanjali . Satya is one of the five yamas or virtuous restraints along with ahimsa ( restraint from stealing ) , brahmacharya ( celibacy or restraint from sexually cheating on one’s partner ) and aparigraha ( restraint from covetousness and carving ) .
4. According to yoga sutras of patanjali when one is firmly established in speaking truth the fruits of action become subservient to him .
5. Patanjali considers satya as the restraint from falsehood in one’s action ( body ) , words ( speech , writing ) & thoughts as well as feelings ( mana or mind ) . In patanjali’s teaching one may not always know the truth or the whole truth but one knows as if one is creating , sustaining or expressing falsehood , exaggeration , fabraication or deception . In patanjali yoga satya is the virtue of restraint from such falsehood either through silence or through stating the truth without any form of sistrotion. The suare of satya is goodwill creator and is realted to the energies of commitment and ego .
1. High level of ground in south west .
2. North east road reduced it so prashanti nilayam at south east became powerful .
3. Auditorium is towards to the west .
4. Rooms of inn constructed in the south with U shape at its middle facing the north without any obstruction in the north .
5. North east has look of the street .
1. Deficient north east an adverse parameter which satya sai / sathyanarayana raju could not be a married man .
2. Construction wall is constructed extending south east .
3. East & north east are deficient .
4 .Construction of serial rooms on the edge of east.
The jallianwala bagh massacre, also known as the amritsar massacre, took place on 13 April 1919, when acting brigadier general reginald dyer ordered troops of the british indian army to fire their rifles into a crowd of unarmed indian civilians in jallianwala bagh, amritsar, punjab, killing at least 379 people and injuring over 1,000 other people.
Five adverse findings as per vastu & fengshui of the spot are as follows
1. Cutting of north east is in the form of a circle
2. Inside a door with extension of eastern south east
3. Door at south west
4. Cutting the north east a door at north northwest
5. There the abuse of street at north northwest
Following are the three parameters which contribute in the progress of this queen street is its perfections per vastu & fengshui
1. The length is nearly two and half kilometers a slope from south to noth goes on all the way of this distance .
2. Ocean at the end of north .
3. West to east slope is going into the street
38 degree latitude as the boundary the country was divided into north & south korea
1. In case of north korea yaloo river flows in the mean side south which is a defect a per principles of vastu & fengshui this has resulted in many problems for he country .
2. In case of south korea the yaloo river is on higher side . It lies on the north side . this parameter is responsible for prosperity of south korea
When we read the history of india we find how big empires rose and how they fell down . There were many attacks on this country by foreigners who plundered the country many a time. It is only the geographical position of india which made her subordinate to the alien powers .
There is bay of bengal on the east the indian ocean on the west . It is surrounded by water on the south east and south west also It is owing to this reason that india became often a soft target of the foreign attacks .
Of course there are the himalayas on the north of this peninsula . the Himalayas with its pristine glory is called the king of mountains. A good feature in the geographical position of this country is that it is a little bent towards east . This is the only reason for which india dominates even today the whole world in religious , cultural , literary as well as philosophical field .
1. The land on the west is more extensive than that on the east .
2. There is the caspian sea on the south east side and black sea on the south therefore the water on the south east is balanced with that on the north east side .
Owning to this position the people of russia had to face untold difficulties during the reign of the czar and later on under the communist administration. It is also well known russia suffered a lot during the second world war . To sum up one should know that the influence of water is seen on the countries which are surrounded by it .
1. Its north east portion was cut off .
2. On the west and north west side of the continent the extent of the land is bigger than that on the other sides .
3. On the east of this dark continent there is the indian ocean on the north there is the mediterranean sea and on the west is atlantic ocean .
If the rules of vastu and fengshui are applied to this continent it is evident that the portion of the land is quite erroneous. the whole world knows the ultimate result of this irregular position . There have always been civil wars , thinical feuds and famine stricken troubles . The people were treated as slaves by the white race for a long time they were thirsty of blood .
Nirmala sishu bhavan is founded by bharat ratna and nobel laureate mother theresa on the circular road in kolkata this building continues as an ideal abode of orphans providing tehm food , clothing and shelter , following are the six powerful features of as per vastu & fengshui .
1. The building faces east
2. It has a road to its east
3. Both the north easts are extended
4. The west is an elevated portion
5. A high structure is located to the south of sisu bhavan
6. The compound has gates in eastern as well as northern northeast