1. It rules our subconscious it means end of some things and the beginning of others
2. Positive effects regeneration , leadership , stability
3 . Negative effects restless , violent , controlling , domineering , cruel , sadistic
4. Pluto is the slowest moving planet through the zodiac it takes anywhere from 13 to 30 years in each zodiac sign
5. It rules scorpio
1. It rules our emotions and unconscious as well as represents our will .
2. It is the part of us that does things without thinking and the aprt of us that likes or dislikes other people.
3. It governs our memory, our past hopes and dreams
4. Positive effects joy , day dreams , spontaneity .
5. Negative effects overacting , animalistic , hate , jealous , fearful .
6 . It rules over five senses hearing , sight , smell , taste and touch
7. The moon is the second important influence over us and determines a general outline of our personality.
8. Position of moon in our horoscope signifies birth sign ( janma rashi )
9. Placement of moon in a constellation or nakshatra signifies birth constelaltions ( janma nakshatra ) .
10. Gender female
11. time in each zodiac or sign 2.25 days
12. zodiac or sign cancer ( kark )
13.Nature watery ( kapha phelegmatic ) , malefic waning moon ( krishna paksha ) , benefic waxing moon ( shukla paksha ) , sattvic goodness balanced
14. Associated taste or flavor salty
15. Associated metal bell metal ( an alloy of copper and tin )
16. Associated color opaque white
17 . Associated animal rabbit , fish , cranes , antelopes
18. Signifies morther , females , queen , emotion , feeling , nurturing .
19. Ruling deity gauri ( goddess aprvati ) , shakti ( goddess durga )
20. Constellation or nakshatra rohini , hasta , shravan
21. Associated week day monday
22. Associated direction north west
23. Exalted ( uccha ) sign or zodiac 3 degree taurus ( vrishabh )
24. Debilitated ( neecha ) sign or zodiac 3 degree scorpio ( vrishchik )
25. Positional strength ( digbala ) 4th house
26. Number represented 2
1. It rules our individuality and gives us life , energy ,& warmth .
2. It is how we are perceived by others.
3. The sun is the most important influence over us and determines a general outline of our characteristics.
4. It is a prime luminary in our solar system.
5. Sun plays a vital role in vedic astrology as it is the hottest planet which traverse through all 12 zodiacs and 27 constellations or nakshatras .
6. Gender male
7. Time in each zodiac or sign 30 days or appro 1 month
8. Zodiac or sign ruled leo ( simha )
9. Nature fiery ( pitta , bilious ) , malefic ( natural ) , sattvic ( goodness , balanced )
10. Associated taste or flavor spicy
11. Associated metal copper
12. Associated color orange, red
13. Associated animal deer, tiger
14. Signifies atma ( soul ) , father ( pitrukaraka ) , king , ego , physical development , authority , leadership , courage , govenemnt .
15 . Ruling seity lord shiva , agni dev
16. Constellations or nakshatra kritikka , uttara ashadha
17. Associated weekday sunday
18. Associated direction east
19. Exalted ( uccha ) sign or zodiac 10 degrees aries ( mesh )
20. Debilitated ( neecha ) sign or zodiac 10 degrees libra ( tula )
21. Positional strength ( digbala ) 10th house
22. Number represented 1
1. It rules imagination and mysticism how we focus on reality how we relate to spiritualism
2. Positive effects intuition , spirituality , awareness , imagination .
3. Negative effects deception , confusion, fraud , treachery , drug addiction .
4. Gender androgynous ( partly male , partly female )
5. Time in each zodiac or sign 18 months
6. Zodiac or sign scorpio ( vrischika ) and sone consider pisces ( meen )
7. Nature malefic , tamasic , ignorant , lethargic
8. Associated color brown , grey or multicolored ( mix )
9. Associated animal dog , snake donkey , owl , wolf , camel , mosquito , insects
10 . Signifies moksha , divine knowledge , occult , mystical , psyche , bad dreams isolations
11. Ruling deity rudra , brahma
12. Constellations or nakshatras ashwini , ketu , mula
13. Associated week day none but Tuesday is recommended for remedies .
14. Associated direction south west
15. Exalted ( uccha ) sign or zodiac 15 degrees scorpio ( vrischika )
16. Debilitated ( neecha ) sign or zodiac 15 degrees taurus ( vrishabh )
17. Positional strength ( digbala ) 12 th house
18. Number represented 7
1. It rules originality and the unconscious mind how we react to change how we develop new ideas how we use our will power and if we come across unusual things in our life
2. Positive effects different, original, creative, clever, innovative , independent.
3. Negative effects unpredictable, rebellious, defiant, harsh, difficult.
4. Uranus is far from the sun and travels slow taking approximately 7 years in each zodiac sign . It is one of the three ( uranus , neptune , pluto ) most influential planets .Its influence is alos known to have an affect on many people born in the same time period .
5. Rahu or north mode is a shadow planet because he shadows the activity of any other planet and boosts it results.
6. Gender female as described in phaldeepika
7. Time in each zodiac taurus ( vrishabh ) an some consider virgo ( kanya )
8. Nature malefic , tamasic , ignorant , lethargic
9. Associated color – brown
10. Associated animal snake , donkey , owl , wolf , camel , insects
11. Signifies foreign land , separation , fear , crime , secrets , desire harsh speech , gamble
12. Ruling deity goddess durga , sarpa
13. Constellations or nakshatras ardra , swati , shatabhisha
14. Associated day of week none but Wednesday is recommended for remedies .
15. Associated direction south west
16. Exalted ( uccha ) sign or zodiac 15 degrees taurus ( vrishabh )
17. Debilitated ( neecha ) sign or zodiac 15 degree scorpio ( vrischik )
18. Positional strength ( digbala ) 10th house
19. Number represented 4
1. It rules self control, integrity and character how we approach projects solve problems and how we accept responsibility .
2. Positive affects patient, stabile, mature, trustworthy, determined, & perseverance.
3. Negative affects selfish , unhappy , pessimistic , and cruel .
4. This fundamental influence is not felt in an overwhelming way but rather as lessons that we must endure to earn what we get out of life .
5. Saturn or shaniascharah son of sun and blessed by lord shiva is controller of entire solar system and is destroyer of evil .
6. Gender androgynous ( partly male , partly female )
7. Time in each zodiac or sign 30 months
8. Zodiac or sign capricorn ( makar ) , aquarius ( kumbh )
9. Nature airy ( vata ) , malefic , tamasic: ignorant , lethargic
10. Associated taste or flavor – dry
11. Associated metal – iron
12. Associated color – black , dark blue
13. Associated animal – crow, elephant , turtle , koyal ( cuckoo )
14. Signifies father, structure , death , separation , limitations , servants , truth , organization , profession
15. Ruling deity shiva , kali , yama
16.Constellation or nakshatra pushya , anuradha , uttara bhadrapada
17. Associated weekday – saturday
18. Associated direction – west
19. Exalted ( uccha ) sign or zodiac – 20 degree libra ( tula )
20. Debilitated ( neecha ) sign or zodiac – 20 degree aries ( mesh )
21. Positional strength ( digbala ) 7th house
22.Number represented 8
23. This is next to jupiter in size .
24. In chemical combination it is similar to jupiter . When seen through a powerful telescope it is seen that the planet is surrounded by three beautiful concentric rings .These are circular. The diameter of the entire system is 1,71,000 miles . The rings will be seen at their maximum width when the planet is at the point in the constellations of taurus and gemini .
1. It rules success and knowledge how easily things come to us and how lucky we are .
2. Positive effects cheerful, generous, well liked outgoing, open minded , successful , optimistic and fortunate .
3. Negative effects extravagant, overconfident, lazy, effortless. This influence can result in laziness and as a result hinder any inward growth.
4. It is the most benevolent ( kind ) among the all planets . Is is the biggest planet and wherever it is placed in your birth chart it expands significance of that house or zodiac
5. Gender male
6. Time in each zodiac or sign 12 months
7. Ruler of zodiac or sign sagittarius ( dhanu rashi ) , pisces ( meen rashi )
8. Associated taste or flavor – sweet
9. Associated metal – gold
10. Associated color – saffron yellow
11. Associated animal pigeon , horse , swan
12 . Signifies religion , children ( son ) , education , meditation , pilgrimages , wealth , fortune , growth .
13. Ruling deity lord ganesha , lord indra
14. Constellations or nakshatra punarvasu , vishakha , purva bhadrapada
15. Associated weekday thursday
16. Associated direction north east
17. Exalted ( uccha ) sign or zodiac 5 degree cancer ( kark )
18. Debilitated ( neecha ) sign or zodiac 5 degree capricorn ( makar )
19. Positional strength ( digbala ) 1st house
20. Number represented 3
21. This is the biggest of all planets . In a very interesting way this is explained . When this planet is placed in one pan of a huge balance and all the other planets on the other pan the pan of the jupiter will only go down .
22. It is equatorial radius is 44.360 miles . Its mean radius is 11 times nearly that of earth. Its sidereal period is 11.36 years thus it moves from one zodiac sign to the other roughly in a period of one year.
23. When it is nearer to earth it is seen brighter than any fixed star but it is less bright than venus .
24. The planet is said to be surrounded by a dense atmosphere of mainly methane and ammonia gas .
1. It rules aggression and sexual initiative how we control our temper and our physical endurance.
2. Positive affects courage, ambition, aggression, strength, patience, boldness, passion, desire, forcefulness, energy.
3. Negative effects argumentative , boisterous , quick tempered , anger impatient and self destruction .
4. Rules over heat, fire, earthquakes, violence, destruction. How we use this powerful force is up to each of us . It rules the aries and once had ruled the scorpio .
5. It is the 4th planet from the sun and the 2nd smallest planet in our solar system.
6. Gender male
7. Time in each zodiac sign or sign 45 days
8. Zodiac or sign aries ( mesh rashi ) or scorpio ( vrischik rashi )
9. Nature fiery ( pitta ) , malefic , tamasic :ignorant , lethargic .
10. Associated taste or flavor – bitter
11. Associated metal – copper
12. Associated color – red, burnt red
13. Associated animal monkey, vulture, cock, jackal, male goat or sheep
14. Signifies brothers, enemies, conflicts, accidents, fire, surgery, independence
15. Ruling deity kartikeya ( skanda , prathyadi devta ) , bhumi ( earth )
16. Constellation or nakshatra mrighashira , chitra , dhanishta
17. Associated weekday tuesday
18. Associated direction south
19. Exalted ( uccha ) sign or zodiac 28 degrees capricorn
20. Debilitated ( neecha ) sign or zodiac 28 degrees cancer
21. Positional strength ( digbala ) 10th house
22. Number represented 9
23. Its diameter is taken roughly as 4200 miles and it is smaller to earth . When it is seen with the help of a good telescope extensive areas mostly in the northern hemisphere are of brown color . In southern part bluish grey color patches are seen .
24. The temperature of the planet is very low . It is doubted whether existence of human life is possible .
1. It rules affection and attraction how we express ourselves with dress and demeanor our desires and appeals.
2. Associated positive effects affection , emotions , love affairs , friendship , harmony , beauty , art , decoration , elegance , presentation , happiness .
3. Associated negative effects lack of will power, lack of self confidence, conceit, arrogance.
4. Venus is never far from sun . Therefore it is never far sun . Therefore it is either in your sunsign or in one of the two signs immediately before or after it . It rules the taurus ( vrishabh rashi ) and the libra ( tula rashi ) .
5. Venus or shukra is the 2nd inner planet between sun and earth . It is a natural benefic planet signifying happiness and comforts in material life .
6. Position of venus in horoscope signifies pleasure and our sexual instinct.
7. Venus can be seen in the mornings and evenings after sunset . Its elongation is noted as 48 degrees .
8. Venus is the brightest of all planets .
9. The diameter is nearly 7,580 miles and slightly smaller than earth .
10. It is noted that venus has no oxygen and has a dense atmosphere which obscures its surface features venus is also called earth’s twin sister.
11. Gender female
12. Time in each zodiac or sign 30 days within 28 degrees of sun, maximum 2 zodiacs away.
13. Nature watery ( kapha ) , benefic , rajasic ( passion )
14. Associated metal silver
15. Associated color white
16. Associated animal parrot , cow
17. Ruling deity lakshmi , indra
18. Constellation or nakshatra bharani , purva phalguni , purva ashadha
19. Associated day of week friday
20. Associated direction south east
21. Exalted ( uccha ) sign or zodiac 27 degrees pisces ( meena )
22. Debilitated ( neecha ) sign or zodiac 27 degrees virgo ( kanya rashi )
23.Positional strength ( digbala ) 4th house
24. Number represented 6
1. It rules mental energy how we conceive things and how we get our messages across others .
2. Positive effects intelligence , perception , judgement , memory , communication , singing , speaking , writing , acting , education , short trips , travelling .
3. Negative effects critical , sarcastic, argumentive , sly , shrewd . Overseas the function of nerves , arms , hands and fingers .
4. Mercury is the closest planet to the sun . Therefore it is either in your horoscope sign or in the sign that is before or after it .
5. It rules gemini ( mithun rasi ) and the virgo ( kanya rasi ) .
6. This is the nearest planet to the sun and its mean distance is abour 36 million miles .
7. It is the smallest planet with a diameter of about 3000 ( three thousand ) miles .
8 . It is one and half times bigger than moon .
9. It is the swiftest moving planet . It moves 18 degree to 28 degree to maintain its angular distance from the sun .
10. It gender is androgynous ( partly male , partly female )
11. Its time in each zodiac is 30 days within 27 degree of sun maximum 1 zodiac way .
12. Number represented 5
13. Nature symbolizes all three watery ( kapha ) , fiery ( pitta ) , airy ( vata ) . Malefic III ( badly ) associated mercury . Benefic well associated mercury . Rajasic ( passion ) .
14. Associated taste of flavor mixed
15. Associated metal ore , bronze
16. Associated color green
17. Associated animal garuda , cat , parrot , birds in general .
18. Ruling deity lord Vishnu , lord narayana .
19. Constellation or nakshatras ashlesha , jyestha , revati .
20. Associated day of week wednesday
21. Associated direction north
22. Exalted ( uccha ) sign or zodiac 15 degree kanya
23. Debilitated ( neecha ) sign or zodiac 15 degree pisces ( meena )
24 . Position Strength ( digbala ) 1st house