1. It rules our emotions and unconscious as well as represents our will .
2. It is the part of us that does things without thinking and the aprt of us that likes or dislikes other people.
3. It governs our memory, our past hopes and dreams
4. Positive effects joy , day dreams , spontaneity .
5. Negative effects overacting , animalistic , hate , jealous , fearful .
6 . It rules over five senses hearing , sight , smell , taste and touch
7. The moon is the second important influence over us and determines a general outline of our personality.
8. Position of moon in our horoscope signifies birth sign ( janma rashi )
9. Placement of moon in a constellation or nakshatra signifies birth constelaltions ( janma nakshatra ) .
10. Gender female
11. time in each zodiac or sign 2.25 days
12. zodiac or sign cancer ( kark )
13.Nature watery ( kapha phelegmatic ) , malefic waning moon ( krishna paksha ) , benefic waxing moon ( shukla paksha ) , sattvic goodness balanced
14. Associated taste or flavor salty
15. Associated metal bell metal ( an alloy of copper and tin )
16. Associated color opaque white
17 . Associated animal rabbit , fish , cranes , antelopes
18. Signifies morther , females , queen , emotion , feeling , nurturing .
19. Ruling deity gauri ( goddess aprvati ) , shakti ( goddess durga )
20. Constellation or nakshatra rohini , hasta , shravan
21. Associated week day monday
22. Associated direction north west
23. Exalted ( uccha ) sign or zodiac 3 degree taurus ( vrishabh )
24. Debilitated ( neecha ) sign or zodiac 3 degree scorpio ( vrishchik )
25. Positional strength ( digbala ) 4th house
26. Number represented 2