1. It rules aggression and sexual initiative how we control our temper and our physical endurance.
2. Positive affects courage, ambition, aggression, strength, patience, boldness, passion, desire, forcefulness, energy.
3. Negative effects argumentative , boisterous , quick tempered , anger impatient and self destruction .
4. Rules over heat, fire, earthquakes, violence, destruction. How we use this powerful force is up to each of us . It rules the aries and once had ruled the scorpio .
5. It is the 4th planet from the sun and the 2nd smallest planet in our solar system.
6. Gender male
7. Time in each zodiac sign or sign 45 days
8. Zodiac or sign aries ( mesh rashi ) or scorpio ( vrischik rashi )
9. Nature fiery ( pitta ) , malefic , tamasic :ignorant , lethargic .
10. Associated taste or flavor – bitter
11. Associated metal – copper
12. Associated color – red, burnt red
13. Associated animal monkey, vulture, cock, jackal, male goat or sheep
14. Signifies brothers, enemies, conflicts, accidents, fire, surgery, independence
15. Ruling deity kartikeya ( skanda , prathyadi devta ) , bhumi ( earth )
16. Constellation or nakshatra mrighashira , chitra , dhanishta
17. Associated weekday tuesday
18. Associated direction south
19. Exalted ( uccha ) sign or zodiac 28 degrees capricorn
20. Debilitated ( neecha ) sign or zodiac 28 degrees cancer
21. Positional strength ( digbala ) 10th house
22. Number represented 9
23. Its diameter is taken roughly as 4200 miles and it is smaller to earth . When it is seen with the help of a good telescope extensive areas mostly in the northern hemisphere are of brown color . In southern part bluish grey color patches are seen .
24. The temperature of the planet is very low . It is doubted whether existence of human life is possible .