Swargaloka gems are called mani , rudra mani is one of the four swargloka gems .
1. Rudra mani is yellow / golden in color .
2. It is worn by lord mahadeva .
3. It sanskrit it is known as muktha , mothika , somya , tarta , taraka , swapnasara , neeraja , indurathna , bindhuphala , shukthinmani , rasodhbhava , sindhujatham .
4. Identification of superior rudra mani felt heavy when placed on palm , no layers , have the hue of kandeer flower , smooth when touched .
5. Identification of inferior rudra mani looks dull , looks dried up , appearance like joints , one with mud inside it , wood like material in its middle .
You must be logged in to post a comment.