Swargaloka gems are called mani , syamantaka mani is one of the four swargloka gems . It is known by various names in following in sanskrit neela showrirathna , indraneela , trunagrahi , neelamani , makooth , kabooth , saifar .
1. Syamantaka mani stone is blue in color .
2. It is worn by lord indra .
3. The story of syamantaka appears in the vishnu purana and the bhagavata.
4. The jewel originally belonged to the sun god, who wore it around his neck .
5. It was said that whichever land possessed this jewel would never encounter any calamities such as droughts, floods, earthquakes or famines, and would always be full of prosperity and plenitude.
You must be logged in to post a comment.