Swargaloka gems are called mani , chitnamani stone is one of the four swargloka gems . It is known by various names in following in sanskrit muktha , mothika , soumya , tara , taraka , swapnasara , neeraja , induratna , binduphala , shukthimani , rasobhava , sindhujatham .
1. Chintamani stone is white in color
2. It is worn by lord brahma
3. Said by some to be the equivalent of the philosopher’s stone in western alchemy.
4. The cintamani stone is a legendary artifact of hindu and buddhist hindu mythology, a “wish-fulfilling” gem of extraordinary power.
5. The yoga vasistha is a philosophical text attributed to valmiki, although the real author is vasishta, originally written in the 10th century AD, contains a story about the cintamani .
6. The kintamani mountainous region in bali was named after the chintamani.