1. The cordinates of ram temple at ayodhya is 26.7956 North , 82.1943 East.
2. The temple is 235 feet wide, 360 feet long and 161 feet high.
3. The temple complex will have a prayer hall, “a ramkatha kunj ( lecture hall ) , a vaidik pathshala (educational facility), a sant niwas (saints residence) and a yatri niwas ( hostel for visitors)” and other facilities like a museum and a cafeteria.
4. The temple has three domes one in front, and two at the sides . The names asfollows shikhara , grabha griha , kudu mandap , nritya mandap , rang mandap .
5 . There are 366 columns .
6. The width of the stairway is 16 feet.
7. The sanctum will be octagonal in keeping with the design by shastras for temples dedicated to lord vishnu. Four other shrines dedicated to sita, lakshman, ganesh and hanuman, and other deities will be part of the complex .
8. The temple complex is 57 acres .
9. The temple area is 10 acres .
10. Construction style of temple is nagara .