Tradition decrees that the wedding ring is worn on the apollo finger as this is linked to the heart and symbolizes the emotions. There are several names to this finger sun finger , pavithra beralu , anamika , ungura beralu , ring finger . A careful study of the following parameters is essential before coming to an conclusion for the details of diamond to be studded for a solitaire ring .
1. Fingers Shapes – Fingers come in five basic shapes squarish fingerstips , spatulate fingertips , conic fingertips , pointed or psychic fingertips , round fingertips .
2. Finger Nails – There are 14 types of nails hippocratic nail , spoon nail , compartment nail , fan nails , narrow nails , short nails short and conic nail, log and thin nails , square nails , lined nails bulged nails at the centre , short and broad nails , nails attached to skin firmly , hooked nails
3. Finger Nail Growth Patterns – Vertical ridges , horizontal ridges dished wraparound
4. Fingerprint PatternFingerprints are classified into three main pattern types the loop whorl and arch which are sub divided into various variationsloops are divided into
– Ulna loops ( loops that curve towards the thumb ) , radial loops ( loops curve towards percussion , loop of humor , loop of vocation , the rajah loop , loop of courage , loop of music , loop of inspiration , loop of nature , loop of water .
– Whorls They are divided into concentric whorls ( complete circles ) , spiral whorls , composites ( two loop appear to pull in opposite direction ) , peacock eye ( whorl inside a loop ,
– Arches They subdivided into tented arches i.e. arches point up at the centre.
5.Last but not the least formation of the top , middle , bottom phalange / phalanxes .