11 Positive Parameters Of The Temple As Per Vaastu & Fengshui
1. The approach road to the temple passes initially towards eastern north east and with a turn to northern northeast reaches the temple .
2. The vacant land outside the temple also has a street in sactum sancturom passes through four smaller gateway’s.
3. The temple is located near mysore on a hillock
4. The temple of lord lakshminarayan is located outside the temple in the southwest .
5. The vacant land in north and south is more or less equal .
6. The flooring of the temple is laid with a gradient towards east so as to facilitate floe of water from west to east .
7. There is a street towards the east of the tower of the temple.
8. The podium located in the temple complex has an entrance to its south .
9. There is collapsible gate in the passage leading from the vacant area in east to the one in the north east .
10. Podiums are build around the temple complex on all four sides .
11. The podium of sapta mathrukas ( seven incarnations of mother goddess ) is located in the southwestern corner of the temple complex .