Auspicious Time Lending Money
– One should not lend money on days ruled by krittika, makha, moola, satabhisha, uttara, punarvasu or one’s janma nakshatra day.
– One should try to receive money on these days.
– Tuesdays and fridays are also inauspicious.
– Never lend money on a new moon day happening to be saturday.
Auspicious Time Borrowing Money
– Do not borrow money on days ruled by krittika, moola, punarvasu, dhanishta and janma nakshatra.
– Moon’s conjunction with mars and saturn shouid be avoided as otherwise there will be quarrels and litigation.
– If the money is intended for quick use on domestic or personal matters, the moon should be in good aspect to the ascendant.
– If the borrowed money is to be spent on business the moon must be in a favorable situation with regard to mercury and lord of lagna.
– For any auspicious time purity of lunar day, weekday, any constellation and tarabala are essential and further considerations come in only later on.