1. Situated on tricut mountain and faces towards the west direction .
2. The mountain behind the temple is in its east direction and is quite high .
3. The mountain in from of the temple in west is low where water flows continuously.
4. The north direction of the temple is quite deep . This depth goes on increasing from east to west .
5. In the south side of the temple where bhairavjee temple is situated the mountain is very high . This height extends upto west of southwest zone which is on the left side mountain in middle of hathi matha .
6. Inside the cave pure water flows upto the calf height this is called charan ganga . since there is height in the east and continuous flow of water in the west .
7. Two new caves were constructed in north or northeast zone of temple on eis used for entering in the temple other for exit the slope of the floor of these two caves is in north direction
8. Backside is high and front side is low and water flows in front direction.
9. Height of trikut mountain is in back side of temple which is in east direction.
10. Inside the temple charan ganga flows in front of idol maa the west direction.
11. Outside the temple in west direction there is slope in the mountain where water flows continuously.
You must be logged in to post a comment.