Following are the three parameters which contribute in the progress of this queen street is its perfections per vastu & fengshui
1. The length is nearly two and half kilometers a slope from south to noth goes on all the way of this distance .
2. Ocean at the end of north .
3. West to east slope is going into the street
38 degree latitude as the boundary the country was divided into north & south korea
1. In case of north korea yaloo river flows in the mean side south which is a defect a per principles of vastu & fengshui this has resulted in many problems for he country .
2. In case of south korea the yaloo river is on higher side . It lies on the north side . this parameter is responsible for prosperity of south korea
When we read the history of india we find how big empires rose and how they fell down . There were many attacks on this country by foreigners who plundered the country many a time. It is only the geographical position of india which made her subordinate to the alien powers .
There is bay of bengal on the east the indian ocean on the west . It is surrounded by water on the south east and south west also It is owing to this reason that india became often a soft target of the foreign attacks .
Of course there are the himalayas on the north of this peninsula . the Himalayas with its pristine glory is called the king of mountains. A good feature in the geographical position of this country is that it is a little bent towards east . This is the only reason for which india dominates even today the whole world in religious , cultural , literary as well as philosophical field .
1. The land on the west is more extensive than that on the east .
2. There is the caspian sea on the south east side and black sea on the south therefore the water on the south east is balanced with that on the north east side .
Owning to this position the people of russia had to face untold difficulties during the reign of the czar and later on under the communist administration. It is also well known russia suffered a lot during the second world war . To sum up one should know that the influence of water is seen on the countries which are surrounded by it .
1. Its north east portion was cut off .
2. On the west and north west side of the continent the extent of the land is bigger than that on the other sides .
3. On the east of this dark continent there is the indian ocean on the north there is the mediterranean sea and on the west is atlantic ocean .
If the rules of vastu and fengshui are applied to this continent it is evident that the portion of the land is quite erroneous. the whole world knows the ultimate result of this irregular position . There have always been civil wars , thinical feuds and famine stricken troubles . The people were treated as slaves by the white race for a long time they were thirsty of blood .
Nirmala sishu bhavan is founded by bharat ratna and nobel laureate mother theresa on the circular road in kolkata this building continues as an ideal abode of orphans providing tehm food , clothing and shelter , following are the six powerful features of as per vastu & fengshui .
1. The building faces east
2. It has a road to its east
3. Both the north easts are extended
4. The west is an elevated portion
5. A high structure is located to the south of sisu bhavan
6. The compound has gates in eastern as well as northern northeast
Nirmal hriday bhavan founded by bharat ratna and nobel laureate mother theresa , following are the 3 powerful features of as per vastu & fengshui
1. The main entrance is located in northwest and there are pials in all directions of the building . This is responsible for drawing numerous patients and curing them of their diseases .
2. Situated in western northwest of temple goddesss kali the building has roads on all the four sides directions which is a very good feature as per vastu
3. The building does not make angles in any of the four direction and this feature is responsible for the peerless glory of mother teresa .
Delhi is situated in the west side of yamuna river and it is capital of india . In was called as indraprashtha in the mahabharat era .
1 ) Delhi is situated on the west side of yamuna river the presence of the river in east and north east of the city is very auspicious
2 ) The northern side of the city is extended
3 ) The south portion of the city is extended
4 ) An elevated south east portion is beneficial
1 ) South west side is reduced and cut which is the cause of instability
Varanasi is situated on the bank of the river ganga . Ganga rivers is the life line of varanasi . Ganga is most scared and largest rivers in india . Ganga covers approx 2525 km long distance from gomukh to ganagasagar it starts from gomukh and finally meets in gangasagar throughout its way ganga flows from north to south but it flows from south to north in varanasi .
1 ) River ganga flows from south to north in the eastern side of city which means entire city is situated on west side of river .
2 ) In the north side of city the river varuna is flowing from west to east which unites in ganga towards north east .
3 ) The city has a slope to its north east which is widespread and extended
4 ) Ganga flows in the east .
5 ) All the 84 ghats which start from its north side like rajghat and ends in assighat in its south are east facing .
6 ) Confluence of varuna and ganga river in north east of kashi .
7 ) Expansion of north east side makes the natives sweet tongued , pay respect to elders
8 ) The north side of the city is elevated according to vastu hence natives of this city are kind hearted and are blessed with good mentality . They are endowed with high intelligence as well . Because if the expansion in north west they are hospitable.
9 ) Banaras vishva vidhyalaya is situated in north west directions of varanasi city it is found that it is expanded and elevated towards north east because of this reason the intellectual level of the students who study here is very high .