– Horses are said to be governed by aswini .
– This constellation therefore is fortunate for purchasing and training horse for race purposes .
– Krittika , mrigasira , punarvasu, pushya, uttarabhadra, hasta, swati, visakha, anuradha and dhanishta are also good.
– Monday, wednesday, thursday and friday are favourable.
– If you want to run a horse for a race, place sagittarius in lagna and strengthen the 10th house.
In major aspects horses are classified into nine bhagams
1. Bhagam One Type Horse When dealing with the horse you must be able to demand respect as this horse expects strength in others and will not tolerate weak ness . these horses work best in an adverse situation and get results by sheer will power often working to exhaustion to complete a task .
Favorable Brasses Sun , Rahu , Saturn .
2. Bhagam Two Type Horse The horse needs your guidance . The horse wants you to make the decisions so it needs to know what you want . Indecision can make this horse emotional . This horse also likes a lot of action . So give the horse and lots of support and activity. In return you will get a loyal friend that loves you and will train easily .
Favorable Brasses Moon , Neptune , Mars
3. Bhagam Three Type Horse The horse needs to be liked. The horse loves to play and will give you a condescending look if it thinks that you have missed it cue ! But for goodness sake never judge this horse harshly as it is forever seeking your approval .
Favorable Brasses Jupiter , Mercury , Venus , Mars
4. Bhagam Four Type Horse This horse will pass any technical test . The horse is precision itself and attends to every detail demanded of it with pleasure . Even if you are not as systematic as it si this horse will still be very patient with you . It feels obliged to work with you and will seek to overcome difficulties that arise because you do not have its eye for detail
Favorable Brasses Sun , Uranus , Saturn
5. Bhagam Five Type Horse This horse is swift and fast . And can be a bit of scatterbrain . But it does possess an inner sense of duty that can be called upon by a strong owner .If abused early in life this horse has a positive outlook it will face any challenge as it enjoys taking dates .
Favorable Brasses Jupiter , Mercury, Mars
6. Bhagam Six Type Horse This horse si the broodmare type who takes responsibility readily and loves to be placed in a position of trust . The horse may tend to be bossy , opinionated self centeredand interfering . this is however only out of concern for others . This horse will be the first to alert you to a problem as it is a compulsive worrier. It herefore tends to see things happening before they even have a chance to develop .
Favorable Brasses Jupiter , Venus , Mars
7. Bhagam Seven Type Horse The horse is a day dreamer and is probably talking to angels when you see that faraway look in its ey . The horse will be at ease away from a herd situation but will crave affection . This horse is idealistic . It is easily hurt and will have trouble comprehending why you feel the need to use harsh discipline. You must be the idea owner or this horse will escape into its own thoughts.
Favorable Brasses Moon , Venus , Neptune
8. Bhagam Eight Type Horse This horse has ability to accumulate prizes . Be careful to appreciate the acclaim this horse brings you ! Else it will become resetful. The horse will dominate you if you do not put in the time and effort , so that it cn win ! It is ambitious and will enjoy viewing your ribbons with pride
Favorable Brasses Sun , Uranus , Saturn
9. Bhagam Nine Type Horse This horse will have felt every argument every thought and feeling that has occurred around it . This horse must feel that it is serving you to achieve whatever you to achieve it iws that it perceives you need . It always gives more than asked of it .
Favorable Brasses Moon , Jupiter , Venus , Mercury
1. Favorable sun , the champ maintains his title the team favoured by public & experts wins as expected . Good sportsmanship and successful showmanship .
2. Afflicted sun , the champ loses his title . Poor sportsmanship while the event itself is a flop as a spectacle.
3. Favorable moon, the public is satisfied . Event has great audience appeal .
4. Afflicted moon dissenting public opinion . A restless audience .
5. Favorable mercury , game fast with high scoring . Clever plays . Much dexterity and nimbleness displayed .
6. Afflicted mercury, game erractic with unbalanced scoring. Penalties aplenty. Spectacular plays. Speed .
7. Favorable venus the younger wins , Fairest peigment is favoured . Good sportsmanship . Colorful fraternal atmosphere.
8. Afflcited venus loses , Fairest pigment disfavoured . Poor sportmasnhip . Jealousies evident.
9. Favorable mars actions galore , Game fast & vigorous .
10. Afflicted mars actions galore , Game fast and reckless. Injuries to players. Bad sportmaship . Unruly audiences. Bully tactics employed .
11. Favorable jupiter justified optimism, Good sportmaship . Show of fair play . high scoring .
12. Afflicted jupiter undue optimism , Poor teamwork , cordiantion . Foul play. Numerous penalties imposed .
13. Favorable saturn the elder is favoured . game slow & steady . Titles maintained . Energy economized.
14. Afflicted saturn the elder is disadvantage. Game slow , delayed , injuries , upsets , reversals .
15. Favorable uranus ( rahu ) possible change in title ( houses permitting ) . Exciting plays . Surprises new tactics employed .
16. Afflicted uranus ( rahu ) the champ losses . eccentric scoring & spectaluar plays . Disputes among judges .
17 . Favorable neptune ( ketu ) smooth running game . Much superficiality .
18. Afflicted neptune ( ketu ) confusion . Possible injustice or fraud. unfair advantages or penalties .
19. Favorable pluto excitement prevails. Highly cordianted teamworkor skill . Public pleased with outcome .
20. Afflicted pluto players & audience restless . Disorganized teamwork . Lack of skill but much force .
The estimated count can be gauged at
1. Name vibration number tuned to day’s number score 10
2. Name vibration number tuned to race number score 8
3. Name vibration number tuned to total number score 6
4. Vowel vibration number tuned to day’s number score 7
5. Vowel vibration number tuned to race number score 5
6. Vowel vibration number tuned to total number score 3 or 4
7. Initial vibration number tuned to day’s number score 4 or 5
8. Initial vibration number tuned to race number score 3 or 4
9. Initial vibration number tuned to total number score 2 or 3
10. Figure frequency number tuned to days number score 3 ( 2 )
11. Figure frequency number tuned to race number score 2 ( 1 )
12. Figure frequency number tuned to total number score 2 ( 1 )
Having covered the gamut of published and quasi- bonded systems for playing ponies star wise . For the benefit of readers who like to pursue for either intellectual edification as diversion we have the following tabulation of the twenty two categories. With their supposed allocations to sounds and astrological correlation
Number / Sounds / Quality Of planets
1 / A – Ah – Aa / Mercury
2 / B / Virgo
3 / G / Libra
4 / D / Scorpio
5 / E – Eh – Ay / Jupiter
6 / U – V- W – Oo / Venus
7 / Z / Sagittarius
8 / H – Ch / Capricorn
9 / Th / Aquarius
10 / I- Y- J- Ee / Uranus
11 / C- K – Ck / Neptune
12 / L / Pisces
13 / M / Aries
14 / N / Taurus
15 / X / Saturn
16 / O – Oh / Mars
17 / F – P – Ph / Gemini
18 / Sh – Ts – Tz / Cancer
19 / Q / Leo
20 / R / Moon
21 / S / Sun
22 / T / Pluto / Earth
Superstitions related to pick a wining horse
1. Stick a pin in the list of choices being sure that the pin comes from a wedding dress
2. Never bet on a horse whose name has been changed
3. Never wish the jockey of your horse good luck before the race
Superstitions related to jockeys
1. Phtographing a jockey with his horse before a race unlucky the jockey will lose the race
2. A jockey’s boots touching the floor before they are put on unlucky as this shows the jockey slowdown
3. Jockey dropping his whip before the race – unlucky
1. The whinnying of horse is always held auspicious it it seems to be coming from the north quarter.
2. According to ramayan by valmiki the pathetic neighing of the horse at the time of starting is reckoned as bad omen.
3. The soothsayer prahast noted that falling down of the horse is definitely a bad omen for the rider.
4. Slow and hesitating movement of the horse is considered inauspicious.
5. If a horse passes blood mixed urine at the time of departure it foretells the death of his master.
6. If the opponent horse refuses to eat even good quality tender grass if is sure sign of victory. The famous king raja harshavardhan ( of 7th century ) noted this omen during his victory over his adversary king .
7. Neighing or whinnying of a horse at the time of departure is always held auspicious, king dushyanta felt it distinctly when he started for hunting
8 . In the mahabharata it is mentioned that the weeping of a horse during war time foretold destruction of the kauravas , lord krishna had taken the whinnying of the horse as an omen for victory at the time of departure .
9. Jain seer vijaysen suri reckons that whinnying of horse the rapid movement of it tail and thumping of its right leg again and again on the earth at the time of departure is surely an auspicious omen for victory and success.
10. The viewing of white and red horse indicates good omen.
11. Black horse coming towards the left side is always a good omen, but its appearance in the right side or in front of viewer is a bad omen for the viewer.
12. It is a general rule that observing a flame behind or to the left of the saddle of the horse is inauspicious , seeing a flame backwards of a horse is also regarded as a bad omen.
13. Seeing a horse covered by flames all over leads to a definite loss in a dream also, so do the sparks or smoke around the horse foretell two years bad phase
14. It is believed ( in a dream ) flame is observed around the face or head of the horse the owner will be victorious .
15. Observance of the flame around the horse shoulders back where the saddle is put or around the side of the neck leads to the owners victory that around its hind legs his imprisonment.
16. If smoke is observed around the horse forehead, breast, eyes or or forelegs are affected. If a flame is observed around these parts it foretells victory .
17. The observance of flame at night around its snout middle of the nose, head or lower parts of cheek (where the tears fall to ) and if the eyes of the horse are green leads to success .
18. If the horse shows disliking to food or sweets or repeatedly falls down or develops convulsion without any apparent cause or has blood or smoke like fumes appearing from its mouth all these symptoms augur bad for the owner .
19. If the horse resists and shows violence to keep awake for the night develops drowsiness or impulsive mood by the day appears lethargic or has log drawn face then all of these activities bid ill for the owner.
20.If a horse carrying a saddle and a rider gets upon another horse especially a stallion or a royal horse it forebodes disaster for both the horse and the rider .
21. If a horse whinnys like a krancha ( curlew ) or with its face raised up and the neck motionless or has a pleasant , loud , and resonant laugh or whinnys happily with its mouth filled with grass the enemy will be killed .
22. If in the vicinity of a whinnying horse there is a pot replete with some auspicious fluid like curds or honey or a brahmin an idol of a deity , perfume , flowers , fruits , gold and the like or some other auspicious things the victory over the enemy will be assured .
23. Horses that willingly eat their right side bestow all the desired object on their masters.
24. If the horses stamp the earth with their left hoof their masters or master will surely be undertaking a journey abroad if they face resplendent quarter at any time their master will suffer imprisonment of defeat .
25. If the horse neigh too much or too frequently or shake their tails or appear sleepy they foretell their master or masters undertaking a journey if they lower their mane and utter feeble or harsh sound or eat the dust they indicate danger to their master.
26. If the horse lie on their right side or stand on the ground with right leg raised they confer success on their masters. The same effects as given above should be applied to the other quadrupeds like elephants and camels as well according to the prevailing circumstances.
27. The horse that is very obedient when the rider mounts it goes in or faces the direction to which the rider is bound or contemplating to embark upon and reciprocation of the other horses whinnys or touches its right side with its mouth always prognosticates enhancements in its master’s wealth and power.
28.The horse that passes urine and excreta too frequently does not go along the proper direction in spite of being whipped shows light without any cause or sensing the proximity of the opponents has tearful leys does not foretell prosperity or happiness to its master .
29. One white horse forebodes ill luck two white horse together good luck . If pair of lovers see one white horse the observation ensures good luck to the couple . If a piebald horse is espied it means goodluck to the observer .
30. If the tail of a piebald horse is seen it foretells good fortune to the observer .
1) 7th house is the secondary house of high energy and aptitude which is to be considered for this profession.
2 ) 2nd and 3rd house are the principal houses for race caller 2nd house signifying speech and 3rd house is communication .
3 ) Well posited karaka of the 2nd house and mars the planet of energy are necessary , to give running commentary for the ongoing race events .
4 ) In general tenth house lord play important role in career .
5 ) Interconnection of benefic 2nd or 3rd house in anyway will help one to perform very well as commentator or sports caster .
6) Jupiter and moon are the primary planets .Well posited Jupiter and its interlinks with 10th house or 10th lord give success and proficiency at the career front .Well disposed moon signifying good speech and stable mind will give good communication skills and also it helps to become successful
1 ) First and tenth house are also to be considered as important first house is general prosperity and good health . Tenth house is to achieve e success at the career front. Functional malefic in the house would spoil the career and also one’s health.
2 ) Third and seventh house are the principal houses for the professional jockey third house signifying courage , stamina etc . Seventh house signifying talent energy, foreign travel to achieve success against the opponents.
3 ) Planets moon and venus play a vital role in jockey’s profession .Occupancy of these planets in benefic houses is of utmost importance .
4 ) Mars is karaka for courage and stamina. Well positioned mars will give good health and make one a successful jockey .Afflicted mars will affect one’s health or it would cause accident, while riding or in driving .
5 ) Houses 9 and 11 are the secondary houses well placed ninth lord will make one a popular and successful person . Also it helps one to achieve honor and everlasting fame .