Mantras are divided into three major divisons kerela also known as misdra , kashmira also known as sattwika , gandha also known as vama marga , it covers not only vedic hinduism ( saiva , sakta vaishnava sub divisions but buddhism and jainism too . Mantra shastra has close resemblance with the practive of cosmograms called as yantra and with occuklt rituals known as tantra . Mantra is derived from two roots man ( to think ) trai ( to protect ) . Thus mantra is the science of training the mind to protect the self .Human being is composed of three entities atma /soul represented by the sun & atmakaraka , mana / mind including the conscious , sub conscious and other levels represented by the moon and amatyakaraka , sareera / physical body represented by the lagna lord or devatakaraka , Standard texts for mantra are mantra maharnava , mantramahodhdhi , mantra parijata , mantra sarvasava . But most of themare unsuitable for the practive of devotee , for they suffer from disabilities and diseases which the texts describe as chinna , rudha , rakta-hina , paranmukha , supta , visirna etc . A mantra is said to be like an individual and must go through several sequences before it can become effective janana /birth , dipana / bringing to light , bodhana/ activising , abhisheka /concecration , nirmalikarana /purification , jivana /enlivening , tarpanba/satiations & aphyayana /completing . the mantra must be given by guru who has himself mastered the amntra by continous practice .
There are three kinds of sound vibration savitra , anudatta , udatta . Savitra is the mixed tone produced by the combination of high and low tone . When savitra is raised that is when it is uttered with more sound udatta is produced whereas anuddata is low and grave sound . In each of the three accents mentioned above are seven seperate notes widely known as sapta swaras which are called shadja known as peacock , rishabha known as notes of bull , gandhara known as notes of goat , madhyama known as notes of curlew or hiren , pancama known as notes of koil , dhaivata known as notes of horse , nishada known as notes of elephants . Sex of the mantra can be indentified on the basis of ending words masculine mantra ( pum ) can be identified by their ending syllable /words like words vasat or fhui etc. These have the strength to ward off evil and are generally aggresive . Feminine mantra ( stri ) on the other hand is docile and generally ends with swaha or vaushat etc . They require the practioner to be dedicated and make offerings to the deity . Neuter mantra ( naopumsaka or kliba ) has words like namah , hum etc which require to submit to the will of the deity . Mantras are classified on number of aksharas /syllables shorter mantrta are suitable for younger persons , longer mantras are suitable for elder persons depending on the number of akshara ( letter or phonemes ) the mantra can be classified as pinda ( one phoneme ) , kartari ( two phoneme ) , three to ten phoneme ) , mantra ( eleven to twenty phonemes ) and mala mantrta ( more than twenty phonemes ) . The purpose of a mantra in this material world can be classified into six groups as per the final objective to be achieved called shadkarma . Of these only the shanti m,antra are satwik . Vasikaran and stambhanam are rajasik as the reamining three are definitely tamasik shanti /pacification meant for the destruction of diseases , general wellbing and emancipation from the cycle of rebirth , vasyam / vasikaran / captivation meant for captivating another in the form of bondage or physical attraction etc , stambhanam /immobilisation meant for mentally or physically obstrcutuing a person or group , vidvesana /dissension meant for creating difference between couples , close friends or allies , ucchatana / aversion meant for making a person hate another person or place , marana / eradication meant for causing the death of a person or enemy .
Sahasraara Chakra Governed By Moon / Chandra
Agnya Chakra Governed By Sun / Surya
Vishuddha Chakra Governed By Saturn / Shani
Anaahata Chakra Governed By Venus / Shukra
Manipoora Chakra Governed By Jupiter / Guru
Swaadhishthaana Chakra Governed By Mercury / Budh
Mooladhaara Chakra Governed By Mars / Mangal
In order to analyse any horoscope, follow the steps given below:
1. First of all, identify the problem, i.e. what do you want to know about. In other words, if you want to know about marriage, VIIth house is the one which you should study.
2. See, who is the Lord of this House, and find out :
* whether this Lord planet is benefic or malefic, and
* whether this planet is strong or weak.
If the Lord is a benefic, the traits of the house get strengthened, and if malefic, the traits get weakened. Similarly, if the planet is strong, it has the strength to do good or bad, according to its nature, and if weak, it is weak to do good or bad, according to its nature.
When a planet is benefic or malefic, strong or weak has been given above.
3. Find out who is/are the planet(s) posited in this House. and find out:
* whether it/these is/are benefic(s) or malefic(s),
* whether it/these is/are strong or weak , and predict accordingly.
4. Find out who aspect(s) this House, or the Lord of this House. See, whether the aspect is malefic or benefic, strong or weak, and predict accordingly.
5. Find out which planet denotes the problem, and then find out whether it is benefic or malefic, strong or weak, and predict accordingly. Then, find out aspects on it (point 4 above)
6. Next, find out the Significator of this House, and find out :
* whether it is benefic or malefic, and
* whether it is strong or weak , and predict accordingly.
7. Find out whether this House or Lord of this House or the Significator has any association with VIth, VIIIth, or XIIth house or their Lords. This association is considered bad.
8. Nature of planets (good or bad) can also be ascertained by the States of Planets or as per Lordship of various houses, as explained earlier.
9. Use the Five-Fold Relationship Table to find out the relation between different planets. This will be helpful in ascertaining the enemy-aspect or friendly-aspect of planets.
10. Please note that for one problem, you may have to study one or more houses.
11. Analysing all the malefics/benefics and the strength of planets, houses, find out which is the strongest or the weakest, most malefic or most benefic, and predict accordingly.
12. Sudarshan Chakra Method: For more accurate predictions, this method is used. Usually, Lagna chart is studied. Now make, one Moon chart (with Moon sign in the Ist house), which is normally always made in Hindu astrology. Study this chart as well. Then again make a Sun chart (with Sun sign in the Ist house). Study this chart as well. Detailed casting of this chart is given in later chapters. Supposing, a particular house is under malefic influence in all the three charts, then the native will be deprived from the traits of that house definitely. Similarly, if a particular house is under benefic aspect in all the three charts, that house will be boosted to a great extent. This is called Sudarshan Chakra Method. Now – a – days, some computers are making this chart also.
13. Navamsha Chart: It is a common practice to use this chart also to assess the strength of planets and study the nature of planets and houses. E.g. If a planet, say, Jupiter is exalted in natal chart but is rendered weak in Navamsha chart its good results would get modified. So, it should be made a habit to study this chart also.
14. Studying all the influences on the house(s) you are studying, and on the planets associated with the house(s), try to form a balanced picture in your mind, and predict. This is the most important and comes only with experience. Some aspects indicate good results and some bad. You have to add all the pluses and deduct the minuses and then conclude. This is called “balancing the picture” in mind.
When Mars is posted in Ist, IVth, VIIth, VIIIth or XIIth house in a horoscope, its native is said to be suffering from Manglik Dosh. A boy/girl suffering from Manglik Dosh should marry a girl/boy who is also suffering from Manglik Dosh. The extent of this Dosh has been unduly heightened. About 45% horoscopes are Manglik, as can be seen from the fact that out of 12 houses, Mars posited in one of the 5 houses makes the horoscope Manglik. This makes it still worse when we find that many eminent pundits declare that this should also be examined from Moon Horoscope as well Venus horoscope. Still, some of the astrologers maintain that this should be considered a Manglik if Mars is in IInd house. The entire of logic of this Dosh is based on the fact that Mars being natural malefic is posited in a house which has some concern with the marriage or marital aspects, e.g. Ist House, nature of the native; IVth house for domestic peace; VIIth house for marriage itself; VIIIth house for life of wife; XIIth House for sexual pleasures; and the last IInd house for family. But we know that there are other malefics also, like Saturn, Sun or Rahu. Their placement in these house will also cause as much trouble. Even if there is no Manglik Dosh, and Saturn and Rahu are posited in VII, with the affliction of Venus, there will be much trouble to the marriage or marital aspects.
There are numerous chances of being Manglik, there are no less chances of being under one of the exceptions to this Dosh since there are various combinations wherein Manglik Dosh is ineffective. Some of them are given below :
1. If in the other horoscope, Saturn is posited in I, IV, VII, VIII or XII houses,
2. Strong Jup Ven are posited in Asc or VII
3. If in the girl’s horoscope, where Mars is posited, there is any other strong malefic planet in the boy’s horoscope, (and vice-versa also)
4. Retrograde, Debilitated, Combust Mars or Mars in enemy sign in I, IV, VII, VIII, XII houses
5. If lords of signs of boy and girl are friends, if they are of same Gan, and/or matching points are more than 30
6. If in the boy’s horoscope Mars is in VI, Rahu in VII and Saturn in VIII, then there is no effect of Manglik dosh for the Manglik girl
7. If both the horoscopes suffer from Manglik dosha
8. Mars of Aries in Asc, Mars of Scorpio in IV, Mars of Capricorn in VII, Mars of Cancer in VIII or Mars of Saggitarius in XII
9. Following combinations cancel Manglik dosha :
i. Moon-Ven in II house
ii. Jup fully aspecting or conjunct Mars
iii. Rahu in Angular houses (I, IV, VII, X)
iv. Mars is conjunct Rahu anywhere in the horoscope
v. If Mars in VIII but in the sign of Jupiter
10. Moon or Moon+Mars in Angular houses
11. Benefics in Angular and Trine houses and malefics in III, VI, VIII and XI houses.
12. If Asc is Leo or Aquarius
13. If Taurus be Asc, Mars in XIIth house
14. If Gemini be Asc, Mars in II,VIII or XIIth houses
15 If Scorpio be Asc, Mars In II, VIII or XIth houses and so on and so on.
This is a very quick and general match-making. But, in fact, the horoscope of both the boy and girl should be studied in detail, with special reference to age, nature, health, sexual pleasures, progeny, financial status, career, and intelligence. Both the horoscopes should not be wanting in the same aspect of life. Although only 5 lines are written on this, as interpretation of charts has been sufficiently explained, yet this is the most important point in match-making, i.e detailed interpretation of both the horoscopes..
Ruling Planet Neptune ( Ketu )
Career Planet Pluto ( Harshal )
Love Planet Mercury ( Budh )
Money Planet Mars ( Mangal )
Planet For Health & Work Sun ( Surya )
Planet For Home & Family Life Mercury ( Budh )
Planet For Love Affairs , Creativity , & Children Moon ( Chandra )
Lucky Day Monday, Tuesday, Thursday , Sunday .
Lucky Dates 3, 12, 21, 30
Lucky Color Purple, Violet, Green
Lucky Direction North East
Lucky Planet Transit Period Moon( Chandra ) , Mars ( Mangal ) , Jupiter ( Guru ) .
Lucky Number 3
Lucky Plant Lotus, Water Plants
Lucky Tarot Card The Moon
Lucky Angel Amnitziel
Favorable Compatibility Taurus, Cancer, Scorpio, Capricorn
Prosperity, Peace , & Protection Cat’s Eye ( Lahsuniya )
Career & Fame Cat’s Eye ( Lahsuniya )
Love Emerald ( Panna )
Wealth Coral ( Moonga )
Communication Cat’s Eye ( Lahsuniya )
Fun, Games, Pleasure, Entertainment, Creativity, Speculations Cat’s Eye ( Lahsuniya )
Sexuality Cat’s Eye ( Lahsuniya )
Good Fortune Cat’s Eye ( Lahsuniya )
Good Health & Work Ruby ( Manik )
Home & Family Life Emerald ( Panna )
Spirituality Cat’s Eye ( Lahsuniya )
Travel, Education, Religion, & Philosophy Cat’s Eye ( Lahsuniya )
Prosperity, Peace, & Protection 9 Mukhi
Career & Fame 9 Mukhi
Love 4 Mukhi
Wealth 3 Mukhi
Communication 9 Mukhi
Fun, Games, Pleasure, Entertainment, Creativity, Speculations 9 Mukhi
Sexuality 9 Mukhi
Good Fortune 9 Mukhi
Good Health & Work 1 Mukhi & 12 Mukhi
Home & Family Life 4 Mukhi
Spirituality 9 Mukhi
Travel, Education, Religion, & Philosophy 9 Mukhi
Ruling Planet Uranus ( Rahu )
Career Planet Pluto ( Harshal )
Love Planet Venus ( Shukra )
Money Planet Neptune ( Ketu )
Planet For Health & Work Moon ( Chandra )
Planet For Home & Family Life Moon ( Chandra )
Lucky Day Saturday
Lucky Dates 4, 13, 22, 31
Lucky Color Blue , Green , Grey , Black
Lucky Direction West
Lucky Planet Transit Period Venus ( Shukra ) , Saturn ( Shani ) , Mars ( Mangal )
Lucky Number 4
Lucky Plant Olive, Aspen
Lucky Tarot Card The Star
Lucky Angel Cambriel
Favorable Compatibility Aries, Gemini, Libra, Sagittarius
Prosperity, Peace & Protection Hessonite ( Gomed )
Career & Fame Hessonite ( Gomed )
Love Diamond ( Heera )
Wealth Cat’s Eye ( Lahsuniya )
Communication Hessonite ( Gomed )
Fun, Games, Pleasure, Entertainment, Creativity, Speculations Hessonite ( Gomed )
Sexuality Hessonite ( Gomed )
Good Fortune Hessonite ( Gomed )
Good Health & Work Pearl ( Moti )
Home & Family Life Diamond ( Heera )
Spirituality Hessonite ( Gomed )
Travel, Education, Religion, & Philosophy Gomed (Hessonite)
Prosperity, Peace & Protection 8 Mukhi
Career & Fame 8 Mukhi
Love 6 Mukhi & 13 Mukhi
Wealth 9 Mukhi
Communication 8 Mukhi
Fun, Games, Pleasure, Entertainment, Creativity, Speculations 8 Mukhi
Sexuality 8 Mukhi
Good Fortune 8 Mukhi
Good Health & Work 2 Mukhi
Home & Family Life 6 Mukhi & 13 Mukhi
Spirituality 8 Mukhi
Travel, Education, Religion, & Philosophy 8 Mukhi