Combinations for early and delayed marriage.
1. If the lord of 1st or 7th be having position of aspect of benefic planets particularly Jupiter the native will get married early.
2. If the lord of 7th and the lord of lagna be placed in adjoining houses or in the houses not apart from them . Such natives have their marriages solemnized during their childhood though they may enjoy conjugal bliss only after attaining puberty.
3. If the lord of the lagna be powerful and placed in the 2nd house such natives get married even without their being conscious though they may lead a happy married life
4. If in female charts moon alone be of high degrees ( more than 25 ) there will be a big difference between her age and that of her spouse .
5. If the lord of 7th be retrograde with mars be placed in 8th marriage of such matives may take place after 36 years of age .
6. Moon’s position in 7th also causes early marriage and the native ( male ) invariably get a beautiful wife . The same is true for female native who will get a handsome husband. In either case their conjugal bliss will be of high order as both shall be able to sexually satisfy each other.
7. If the ascendant seventh house the lord of the 7th house and venus be placed in fixed signs and the moon be placed in a moveable sign such natives marry very late possibly after 40 .In case Saturn be casting its aspect on any of the above mentioned houses the native may marry beyond 50 .
8. If the the 7th lord be in 6th , 8th , or 12th from lagna or 7th house itself the native may marry after 36 .
9. If the 7th lord be associated with saturn or with saturn and venus both or be aspected by venus the native will marry beyond 30 .
10. If saturn and venus be in the 4th house from lagna and the moon be in 6th , 8th , or 12th the native may marry beyond 30
11. If rahu and venus be in 1st house and amrs be in the 7th the native’s marriage will take place either between 28th or 36th year or between 36th and 48th year .
12. If venus be in the 7th house in cancer , scorpio and capricron and moon plus saturn together in 1st , 2nd , 7th , 11th house the native may marry after 32 years of age .
13. If the 7th lord be weak or afflicted and saturn and mars be placed together in 1st , 2nd , 7th or 11th house the antive normally marries after 36 years of age .
14. If mars and venus be together in 5th or 7th house and Jupiter be aspecting the duo the native marries before 20 and generally out of love at the adolescent age .
15. If the lord of the 8th be in 5th the native is unlikely to marry before 40 .
16. If sun and moon be receiving Saturn direct aspect the antive will face much hurdles in his or her marriage though he will marry before turning 36 .
17. If venus be in kendra house and saturn be 7th from it the native may marry between 16 to 19 years or between 19 to 25 .
18. If the 7th lord be in 11th and lord be in 10th the native marries at 18 years of age .
19. If venus be in 7th house from the moon and satrun be in 7th house from vensu marriage at 18 years .
20. Position of the 7th lord and a benefic 2nd make the native marry at 21 years .
21. If benefic planets be placed in 1st , 2nd or 7th house the native will marry around 21 years of age .
22. If the moon be 7th from venus , mercury , be 7th from the moon and 8th lord be in the 5th the native may marry thrice first marriage at 10 years , second at 22 years , and the third at 34 years .
23. If venus be in 2nd and mars be associated with the 8th lord the antive may marry between 22nd and 27 years .
24. If the moon be 7th from venus and the lord of the sign venus is placed in 11th the native may marry in 27th year .
25. If the 7th lord be in 9th , venus in 3rd the antive will marry between 27th to 30th years of age .
26. If the 8th lord be in its own sign and the lagna lord be associated with venus the native may marry in the 33rd year .
27. If the 7th lord be placed in a trikona ( 1st , 5th , 9th ) houses with evil planets and venus be with evil planets in 2nd hosue the antive may marry at 25- 34 years of age .
28. If the lagna lord or 7th lord be 5 to 6 signs away from its won sign the native will marry at 36 years of age .
29. If the 7th lord be sun the male native may marry at 28 , female at 29 ; if moon 22 , 20 ; if mars – 18 ,16 ; if mercury 32 , 30 ; if jupiter 22 , 20 ; if venus – 20, 18 , ; if satrun 36 , 34 .
30. For female the significator of marriage is jupiter while for male the significator is venus . Those who are manglik ( when cruel planets or mars be in 1st , 4th , 7th 8th , or 12th the marriage normally gets delayed by two years . In fact the more 7th house or its lord is afflicted the more marriage will be delayed . But delay in marriage has nothing to do with the results in the subsequent marriage life . even after the delayed marriage a native may get full conjugal bliss should the dasha be conducive to the union . At times despite all the good combination be present in the horoscope the marriage may not get duly solemnized. It is chieflyowning to the dasha ( major period ) of some adverse planet . The clue for assessing the right dasha for marriage may be assessed wih following considerations .
i. When the minor period ( antra dasha ) of 7th lord commences the native may get married .
ii. Should the minor period of lagna lord second lord or the 11th lord commence the native may get married .
iii. When the minor or sub minor ( pratyantara dasha period of Jupiter commences the female antive may get married . Gor male native the conducieve pratyantra dasha would be of venus .
iv. The minor period of the dispositor of the 2nd lord may also usher in the period for marriage solemnization( 2nd lord depositor means the lord of the sign in which 2nd lord is placed .
v. The dasha / antardasha /pratyantra dasha of the planet palced in the 7th also expedities this auspicious occasion .
vi. Should the native be of marriageable age and the dasha / antaradasha / pratyantra dasha of the lord of the 10th and 8th lord start the marriage of the native may take place .
vii . Gochara dasha also expedities the occasion for marriage under the following conditions
a. When jupiter transits the 1st , 5th , 9th or 7th house from the moon sign .
b. When jupiter transits 1st , 5th , 9th , or 7th from the position of venus .
c. When jupiter transits 1st , 3rd , 7th and 11th house from ascendant ( the 1st house sign of the natal chart ) .
d. When jupiter transits the lord of the janma nakshatra or the nakshatra lord or in 5th or 9th house from it the native’s marriage may be solemnized .
First menses plays an important role in the marriage. Astrologers write a horoscope on this day called ruthu jathaka .
Sunday : Less children , disease
Monday : Good , chaste
Tuesday : Not good for long married life
Wednesday : Happy family
Thursday : Happy and good character
Friday : Healthy and devoted to husband and family
Saturday : Vicious & short temper
The following stars are condsidered bad pubba , purvabhadra , bharani & aslesha . Swati , visakam , anuradha , jyestha , moolam , purvashada do not give good results as seen from ruthu sastra .
From full or new moon day virgin , beuatiful , happiness enemity , will have childre, orthodox prinicples , will have male issues , will loose children after delivery ( of dark moon ) , not happy , charitable , unhappy , healthy children , short temper , not good character . Certain times like sun rise and sunset . ecilipse days when some near relative has expired & first of month when sun enters sign barani , krithika , ardhra , ashlesha days are bad .
When Mars is posted in Ist, IVth, VIIth, VIIIth or XIIth house in a horoscope, its native is said to be suffering from Manglik Dosh. A boy/girl suffering from Manglik Dosh should marry a girl/boy who is also suffering from Manglik Dosh. The extent of this Dosh has been unduly heightened. About 45% horoscopes are Manglik, as can be seen from the fact that out of 12 houses, Mars posited in one of the 5 houses makes the horoscope Manglik. This makes it still worse when we find that many eminent pundits declare that this should also be examined from Moon Horoscope as well Venus horoscope. Still, some of the astrologers maintain that this should be considered a Manglik if Mars is in IInd house. The entire of logic of this Dosh is based on the fact that Mars being natural malefic is posited in a house which has some concern with the marriage or marital aspects, e.g. Ist House, nature of the native; IVth house for domestic peace; VIIth house for marriage itself; VIIIth house for life of wife; XIIth House for sexual pleasures; and the last IInd house for family. But we know that there are other malefics also, like Saturn, Sun or Rahu. Their placement in these house will also cause as much trouble. Even if there is no Manglik Dosh, and Saturn and Rahu are posited in VII, with the affliction of Venus, there will be much trouble to the marriage or marital aspects.
There are numerous chances of being Manglik, there are no less chances of being under one of the exceptions to this Dosh since there are various combinations wherein Manglik Dosh is ineffective. Some of them are given below :
1. If in the other horoscope, Saturn is posited in I, IV, VII, VIII or XII houses,
2. Strong Jup Ven are posited in Asc or VII
3. If in the girl’s horoscope, where Mars is posited, there is any other strong malefic planet in the boy’s horoscope, (and vice-versa also)
4. Retrograde, Debilitated, Combust Mars or Mars in enemy sign in I, IV, VII, VIII, XII houses
5. If lords of signs of boy and girl are friends, if they are of same Gan, and/or matching points are more than 30
6. If in the boy’s horoscope Mars is in VI, Rahu in VII and Saturn in VIII, then there is no effect of Manglik dosh for the Manglik girl
7. If both the horoscopes suffer from Manglik dosha
8. Mars of Aries in Asc, Mars of Scorpio in IV, Mars of Capricorn in VII, Mars of Cancer in VIII or Mars of Saggitarius in XII
9. Following combinations cancel Manglik dosha :
i. Moon-Ven in II house
ii. Jup fully aspecting or conjunct Mars
iii. Rahu in Angular houses (I, IV, VII, X)
iv. Mars is conjunct Rahu anywhere in the horoscope
v. If Mars in VIII but in the sign of Jupiter
10. Moon or Moon+Mars in Angular houses
11. Benefics in Angular and Trine houses and malefics in III, VI, VIII and XI houses.
12. If Asc is Leo or Aquarius
13. If Taurus be Asc, Mars in XIIth house
14. If Gemini be Asc, Mars in II,VIII or XIIth houses
15 If Scorpio be Asc, Mars In II, VIII or XIth houses and so on and so on.
This is a very quick and general match-making. But, in fact, the horoscope of both the boy and girl should be studied in detail, with special reference to age, nature, health, sexual pleasures, progeny, financial status, career, and intelligence. Both the horoscopes should not be wanting in the same aspect of life. Although only 5 lines are written on this, as interpretation of charts has been sufficiently explained, yet this is the most important point in match-making, i.e detailed interpretation of both the horoscopes..
In astrology, martial compatibility is based on eight parameters
- Varan : it carries one mark; it represents homely affairs, ego development.
- Vaishya : It carries two marks; it represents personal understanding, intensity of mutual attraction & affection.
- Tara ( Din ) : It carries three marks , it represents , health , well being future of the couple.
- Yoni : It carries four marks, it represents biological compatibility & satisfaction.
- Griha Maitri : It carries five marks; it represents nature, outlook, objective, intellectual level, spiritual plane.
- Gan : It carries six marks, it represents, social relationship, temperamental characteristics.
- Bhakoot : It carries seven marks, it represents family welfare.
- Nadi : It carries eight marks, it represents outside appearance & health physical compatibility
The eight parameters together carry 36 marks, or guna’s as they are called in astrology, a minimum of eighteen gunas are necessary for a match to be declared as compatible .