1. The planetary friendship and enmity with each other will have to be followed in palmistry as in indian astrology.
2. One should carefully study the inclinations fo the ridges of each mount in order to place the respective planet in the chart . the lines of the other hand wll denote the planetary conjunction aspect , interchange , retrogression etc.
3. Any planet when retrograde aspects the previous sign . The planet also requires the power of the said previous sign . So the lines of each retrograde planet and the ridges from the mount of each planet spread over the sign where the planet is located and also over the previous sign .
4 . The lines of any planet located in the 7th house from previous sign to the sign in which the retrograde planet is posited meet and merge if the planets are friendly and cut across each other if inimical .
5. A planet is retrograde in a particular sign. Some other planet is posited within 30 degrees of the previous sign from the retrograde planet . Then the lines of both the planets meet and merge if the planets are friendly and cut across each if inimical .
6. The lines of any retrograde planet would be forked . The two arms of the fork would point respectively to the sign in which the planet is and the previous sign .
7. When a planet after retrogression becomes direct the forked line should still be in evidence till the said planet reaches the particular degree where retrogression originally started .
8. When a planet is transitting the alst degree of a sign the lines of such a planet penetrate slightly the second sign and also lean towards the 7th sign from the second .
9. When either the sun or the moon is in conjunction with a planet a depression on the mount of the planet is caused . This causes a white patch when a print of the hand is taken .
10. The lines of a planet posited in the 6th house from some other planet meet and merge if the planets are friendly and cut across each other if the planet are inimical.
11. If venus is posited in any of the adjacent signs from saturn the line of venus and the line of fate run close.
12. If venus and saturn are posited in the same sign the time of venus and the line of fate merge into one .
13. If venus is in conjunction with retrograde saturn a line of fate would merge with the line of venus and an other line of f ate would run close to the line of venus . Under above conditions if there happens to be sun or mars in the previous sign the second sign line of fate would be broken .
14. If venus is in close conjunction with the sun the mount of venus would be depressed and the lines on the mount of venus would be broken . If sun is in the 2nd sign from venus the mount of venus would be slightly depressed and the lines of the mount of venus would be slightly dented .
15. If venus is posited in any of the adjacent signs from the moon the line of venus would be marked by the formation of an island and the line would also be forked and broad .
16. If mars is in the previous sign to the sign in which saturn is the line of fate would have crossed at the beginning .
17. If sun is either in conjunction with or in the previous sign of Saturn the line of fate would be faint or missing .
18. When planets interchange signs anyone of the planets so posited acquires the qualities of the planets in conjunction with it .
19. The lines of any planets posited in a sign by virtue of interchange meet the lines of the planets posited in the adjacent signs . The lines of meeting would branch outwards the several mounts of the planets .